MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have this MV Agusta Corse Original MV Piece for Sale. Original price when new $1,000.00.Beautiful piece. For those guys with a White\Black F4.(2007-2008-2009), I will take your Black OEM Bellypan in good condition, and $450.00.Shipped to USA. Int'l please send me a pm. and I will check price of shipping.
I ship via Fedex 2 day Air, and Fedex 3 day Air International.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I have received inquires about this piece for sale only. No exchange. Price 800.00us plus shipping
Still if somebody is willing to swap, It might be better for me, as I want the bike back to stock with the porpose of selling it.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
I like it!

·
King of Bling
9,831 Posts
Yes. $450.00 as exchange for the OEM Black in good condition.. or $800.00 plus shipping if it's sale.
Cool.. I'll pass on the $800 + shipping price to someone I know wanted a replacement belly pan for his Tambo.. He is not a forum member and is it okay to pass on your contact details..

His name is Pierre and is based near Le Have in Normandy. If you can get him a shipping quote, I might as well give him all the info in one go..

If possible, try and obtain the cheapest shipping quote with trackable details. If he goes for the belly pan, is it okay if you deal with him direct by email...

Cheers
J

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.