MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

As part of my job as a member of the MV Agusta Club UK Spares Scheme i can announce the following.

Please note that my presence on this forum and my above position are completly seperate. IE; You can't get spares from the scheme through this forum:).

I must also remind you that spares are only available to club members.

Cheers,

Dorian.

Classic Spares Scheme to Re-Open!

At long last, and after a major effort on the part of all those concerned, we can announce that the MV Agusta GB Classic Spares Scheme will re-open for business on Monday 15th February.

All new orders MUST be on the official order form (available on the website). If possible, we prefer to receive these by email ([email protected]) but you can also return them by fax (+44 0 1256 880138) or post to (MV Spares, The Marshalsea, 42 Strawberry fields, Bramley, Tadley, RG26 5QF).

All machine dating and technical enquiries should also be forwarded to the above address.

Anyone who has a concern about an outstanding order, please contact us for clarification.

Thank you for your patience, we know this has taken longer than was initially thought.

The Spares Team.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi Dorian,

My membership lapsed quite a few years ago.... to renew it, do I need to complete a new membership or just refer to my existing nuumber? (which I do know).

Sorry, I am not trying to create extra work for you, just thought I'd take a short cut :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a problem Rob. I'm glad to help if i can.

The best bet is to drop our membership secretary a line and she will sort it out for you. I would have thought that you should get your old membership number back.

MV Owners Club Membership c/o Linda Frier
[email protected]

Tell her i sent you:)

All the best.

Dorian.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Not a problem Rob. I'm glad to help if i can.

The best bet is to drop our membership secretary a line and she will sort it out for you. I would have thought that you should get your old membership number back.

MV Owners Club Membership c/o Linda Frier
[email protected]

Tell her i sent you:)

All the best.

Dorian.
Thank you much appreciated & I shall :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi all.

As part of my job as a member of the MV Agusta Club UK Spares Scheme i can announce the following.

Please note that my presence on this forum and my above position are completly seperate. IE; You can't get spares from the scheme through this forum:).

I must also remind you that spares are only available to club members.

Cheers,

Dorian.

Classic Spares Scheme to Re-Open!

At long last, and after a major effort on the part of all those concerned, we can announce that the MV Agusta GB Classic Spares Scheme will re-open for business on Monday 15th February.

All new orders MUST be on the official order form (available on the website). If possible, we prefer to receive these by email ([email protected]) but you can also return them by fax (+44 0 1256 880138) or post to (MV Spares, The Marshalsea, 42 Strawberry fields, Bramley, Tadley, RG26 5QF).

All machine dating and technical enquiries should also be forwarded to the above address.

Anyone who has a concern about an outstanding order, please contact us for clarification.

Thank you for your patience, we know this has taken longer than was initially thought.

The Spares Team.
Hi Dorian,
I am a newby "recent" MV owner and in search of parts and information. Having recently joined MVAgusta.net I have had minimal response from my questions. I have seen your older posts and your knowledgable input and am glad that the Spares Scheme is up and running soon. Your news was so exciting I have just joined the UK club. Hoping that you have a 175 CS cam in stock as I am having trouble replacing mine. Congratulations on the getting the spare scheme back on its feet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I should have read the date on Dorian's post (2010 was 10 years ago).
It was a bit of wishful thinking but I still feel a little embarrassed.
Guess it was the new format that threw me off.
Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself.😀

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
I do hope the UK Club can help you out !!!
You will not be the first or only one to resurrect an old thread...it has been happening off an on for a long time...before the new format.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think that you will find the the spares scheme actually is reopening after a couple of years interval (this is Feb 2020) but you must be made aware that they will not send spares to the USA or other parts of North America as the Club has been unable to get insurance cover. So if you are located there then don't ask!
Also the Club will not sell/ship any safety critical parts (brake cables, pads, shoes, seals and similar) as these too are not insurable risks.
Spares can only be supplied to Club members and you can find out how to join, if not already a member, at ( MV Owners Club of Great Britain )

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
. . . if not already a member, at ( MV Owners Club of Great Britain )
I must say that the 'brand new' website, supposedly having been worked on since 2019, is not inspiring. I remember seeing that same page in early 2019 promising: 'great features for our community of MV enthusiasts, including a forum, online shop, events listings, manuals and much more!'

Sadly, nothing seems to have transpired. I would gladly pay for membership, join the forum, purchase from the shop, and participate in events if the organisers actively followed through with their visions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts