MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Dragster 800 RR 2021
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Having collected my 2021 Dragster SCS Euro5 model last weekend its about time I started spending more money :)

Watching review videos etc I love the look of the new official MV Agusta clear clutch set in silver, it seems to be on quite a few review bikes.

So I want to order one but cannot seem to find it on the special parts website, or anyware else.

This (part SPCOP8001) looks to be the correct euro5 SCS one, but its red and I want silver:
https://specialparts.mvagusta.com/c...ing-accessories/products/scs-clear-clutch-set

..and even this one is confusing, the 1st picture shows the red pressure plate (almost like an older CNC racing style one) and the 2nd picture shows the new style?

To be clear this is the one I'm looking for:
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle

Does anyone have any idea how to find the order code for this?

cheers,
Kevin

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
The red could be either version 1 or 2. I honestly don't know what color they put under the non see through covers. (I would assume silver like a non SCS bike) you really ought to take the cover off and find out before you order the same color! Seemed odd to me that when they started putting SCS in other bikes besides the TV they didn't use the clear cover. Cost cutting I guess.

Sent from my Armor 9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Dragster 800 RR 2021
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies,

I did wonder if under the cover it's already silver, seems a waste but it might explain why no website mentions buying a silver version. Also you can buy just the clear kit so that also sounds like the silver is already waiting to be shown off to the world.

I'll contact the dealer and get them to confirm

cheers

·
Registered
142 Posts
Evolution Bike now has available the parts catalog for the Tv Rc Scs that comes with that part in silver.

Number 15

·
Registered
Dragster 800rr 2021
65 Posts
I don’t think the standard one will be quiet as pretty as the special parts picture you put up and won’t be MV stamped, looks like they’ve used black spring retainers on that one also, but it’s up to you what you fancy spending on really.
If you do go for it make sure to post up some pics!
great to see what other people are doing to their bikes, I hope at some point to get a clear cover on also 👍🏼

·
Registered
Dragster 800 RR 2021
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi All,

thanks for the replies, the dealer has clarified that yes - the silver plate is already fitted and I just need to order the clear clutch over (SP8000C5810).

They say it will look like this inside for SCS, so this matches what I was looking for and explains why I could not find the part number!

Automotive lighting Light Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle

I'll post some pictures when I get it done, I'm hoping to get it fitted when I have my initial 600 mile service

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
That's what I thought. Good to know!

Reactions: MortyUK

·
Registered
MT07, MT03, T100, 800RR
39 Posts
Wow, that is pretty cool that the new model has that nice pressure plate cover.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Wow, that is pretty cool that the new model has that nice pressure plate cover.
That is the SCS pressure plate. That is not what the non-SCS bikes have. It's the same one as the SCS of previous just silver with the logo. It does look cool with he clear cover and MV in the plexi glass I agree!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts