·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure this has been posted on the forum but i had never seen it

Load of pics>
http://www.returnofthecaferacers.com/2012/12/mv-augusta-brutale-pathos.html

would love to know how the bars were done and where the rims are from

Personally , from this view im not a big fan, the proportions look a bit wierd , the tail looks a little tiny compared to the tank\screen , do love the painted cilinder cover , would love to do that to my bike, would that be a remove the radiator job and you can get it out or would the tank have to come off ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Love the wheels, maybe the tank, but that fairing is hideous
The wheels, the wheels!!:mouthwate Where do I get those wheels?! (Except nicking these, of course!) Any ideas, anyone? I need to blow the next two years' X-mas bonus!:naughty:

·
Registered
606 Posts
The wheels, the wheels!!:mouthwate Where do I get those wheels?! (Except nicking these, of course!) Any ideas, anyone? I need to blow the next two years' X-mas bonus!:naughty:
These are KINEO wheels.

Front wheel is 984 € and the rear 1270 € .

Prodotto in italia ;) .

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Those wheels ARE spectacular. Are there two tanks or two fill holes to the same tank? For the efficient man, half time gas stops. The tail needs more flow and the fairing seems too angled, but personal preference is what made it what it is. Hmmm...would inverting the bars on a stock Brutale interfere with the air scopes and tank?

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
These are KINEO wheels.

Front wheel is 984 € and the rear 1270 € .

Prodotto in italia ;) .
Thanks Jochen..,they are definitely now on my list for my Brutale 1078rr for 2014.
I've gotta have them!..........anybody you'd recommend I should purchase from?
Brian:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts