MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,651 Posts
Interesting application of texture and color, but it has no mirrors!
(I think I like it.):smoking:

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
no thanks, hope they keep it in NorCal:stickpoke

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
As my old shop teacher use to say; “It isn’t any good if isn’t made with wood.”

But like so many of the newer MV models they just slapped the decals on top. They could have at least covered them with a nice clear shellac. Or, given it’s “limited edition” status a deep, luscious, luxurious French Polish. Wood knot U awl agree? :stickpoke

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
I don't like it at all., the 'wood' effect looks very similar to cheap 'flat pack' furniture.
Looks like 'Ikea's' version of a Brutale.
A 'chipboard' petrol tank...whatever next!.
Brian.

·
Super Moderator
22,651 Posts
Actually, the whole thing is probably a "wrap".

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
wish they had named that thing the Brutale Oregon.....

they even have a tree on their license plates :drummer:

·
Registered
150 Posts
ummhhh.... It has a silhouette of tinkerbell on it for FFS!! who let the drunk artist near the motorcycle?

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
wtf?

check picture #2.....

the cans are twisted to the outside and what's with the front brake line????

drunk artist? no a tab of acid

·
Registered
879 Posts
50 States

Actually, MV is planning a model for each state.

The Texas edition will come with a rifle and bat holster. The rifle will be used for show. The bat, to beat anyone who doesn't close their business for Sunday church or exhibits pro-choice tendencies. And, to the disgust of anyone not affiliated to the college, the color will be burnt Orange.

If California didn't get the 'ocean' model, then which state will? Don't tell me Miami, as the report indicates it will be Cocaine White. And New Jersey - please - it will either be Sticky Cotton Candy or Hypodermic Needle.

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
Actually, MV is planning a model for each state.

The Texas edition will come with a rifle and bat holster. The rifle will be used for show. The bat, to beat anyone who doesn't close their business for Sunday church or exhibits pro-choice tendencies. And, to the disgust of anyone not affiliated to the college, the color will be burnt Orange.

If California didn't get the 'ocean' model, then which state will? Don't tell me Miami, as the report indicates it will be Cocaine White. And New Jersey - please - it will either be Sticky Cotton Candy or Hypodermic Needle.
+1000 too funny :drummer:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
check picture #2.....

the cans are twisted to the outside and what's with the front brake line????

drunk artist? no a tab of acid
All the Y13 Brutale's pipes are like that Noel

·
Super Moderator
22,651 Posts
ummhhh.... It has a silhouette of tinkerbell on it for FFS!! who let the drunk artist near the motorcycle?

That's just simple acknowledgement that Randy is wrong.....:smoking:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts