MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size should I get for the bike cover?
Oxford Large or Medium?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Not sure mate but if you buy the originals being shown for example by DesignCorse, that are for the 2010 bikes, they will fit pretty tight on previous years bikes as those bikes are apparently an inch or two longer.

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have one of those dowcow covers too but it's way too big for the brute - i think it might be a large bcause its also big for my tiger w/ the bags on it. when they say large they mean goldwing.

+1 on the wind warning

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didnt relise you parked bike on the streets at night, the Mv Covers are Made as Indoor covers anyway.
Sorry, I didn't mean to but it seems as I read it that my response was a bit short.

I don't keep my bike parked on the street at night unless I go on a trip.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got a camo one from Vatozone for twenty bucks. It packs up small for trips and somthin about the camo keeps people away. just a thought.

·
Registered
22 Posts
oh didnt see you were a brit. I dont think you guys have autozone. Vatozone is a joke, sorry if i confused you.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh didnt see you were a brit. I dont think you guys have autozone. Vatozone is a joke, sorry if i confused you.
Anyway, I got a large Oxford one and it seems good enough, bottom of the wheels to the top.
I have noted concerns some have that the wind could get into it and throw the bike down on its side.
It hasn't been through a storm yet but it doesn't seem like it would become an issue especially with the strap at the middle of the bike that hold each side of the cover together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts