MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone!

Happy to join the community together with my recently acquired '07 Brutale 910S.

I've been pretty lucky to get one with only 1200km on board, first sold by the dealer in 2018 :) Guess they liked the looks too much to let her go..

All seems to be fine after 3 days we ride together, I love the sound and the cornering accuracy on this bike.

Had the famous engine stall at stoplight in the first day, read a bit on the forum and I've turned the Chock lever one, seems to be fine for the moment, though I can feel the engine a bit struggling when closing to a stop while the clutch is pulled.

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great machine and first registered in 2018! I have exactly the same model in the same colour that i have been modifying over the last 5 years. From and too as below. Enjoy your new ride!

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,556 Posts
Welcome to the family !!!

What do you mean "I've turned the Chock lever one". Just curious, I am sure it is a translation thing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@EVO Chris, that's a sweet looking ride, love the looks on the rear and exhaust!
@esq'z me, I'm referring to the lever on the right hand called choke; so definitely my English :) I've turned that on and seems to be done the trick until I can find a more adequate fix.

·
Super Moderator
22,122 Posts
That lever simply opens the throttle a little bit. It increases the idle speed.

The fix would be to properly raise idle speed and reset your TPS.

·
Super Moderator
22,122 Posts
This is what I had in mind as well, raising the idle speed. But what is the TPS?

TPS is the Throttle Position Sensor. You need a computer hook up and diagnostic software to set it.

The TPS tells the ECU what you are doing with your throttle.

Additionally, the idle speed can only be properly set using the software. The tach on the dash is not sufficiently accurate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts