MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Moto GP MV Agusta Barbecue ?

I live just up the road from Laguna and was thinking it would be cool to have a bunch of us get together (talk about how much we love our bikes) for a barbecue Friday the 21st, late afternoon. Let me know if you will be attending Moto GP so I can figure out what I need to do. Shoot me an e-mail and I will reply with the pertinent info. [email protected] Thanks, Marc

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hello, Marc and welcome to the site. I will be attending MotoGp and would love to get together with you and others that share our common bond...Motorcycling and MV's. I will be heading that way from Oregon, leaving on July 16th. Trying to make it a serious road trip. If it's a go, let me know if you need anything.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Go ahead and PM me the info :) or if you want to give general information without giving out private info (like maybe the date, etc) would help to post here.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Too early for us, plane gets in early evening to SF.... shame could of battered jet lag with beer and MV talk!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ok, I wanna come.

Anyone of you generous enough to pay my planeticket?

:yo:

·
Registered
257 Posts
ARCHILLE said:
Why not! I will email you a company check. :king:
Deal!! I'll give your bike a wash in return :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
ARCHILLE said:
Absolutely!!! You guys will need to thank my generous Uncle and his Nigerian accounts. :laughing:
Good one.
I got to go to Cambridge for 3 weeks anyway. Summer design session at Harvard University (teaching). You guys have fun!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
So whats up are us MV guys going to meet up somewhere? I am now living on the eastcoast (land of wal-mart). But I am on vacation and think it would be cool for a big ride with other MV.

·
Registered
583 Posts
hey archille whats good in vegas on the bikes? I will be there for work for two weeks on the 18th of july. I havn't been there in 3yrs.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts