MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received this from our local dealer...

Local rider and motorcycle enthusiast Julian Bivins will be traveling to the famed Bonneville Salt Flats this year to attempt a world land speed record on his brand new, Euro Motorsports backed, MV Agusta F4-1000R "312". Set for September 2nd -6th, Julian will compete in the BUB Series at the "flats."

No stranger to the salt Julian got bit by the land speed bug last year in which he ran a "bone stock" 2006 K1200GT in the Run What You Brung portion of the week at an astounding 157 mph.

For more information regarding this event and how you can participate visit the following websites. BMW Motorrad will also have a huge presence at this years event including demo rides, special events, and even free admission.

http://www.speedtrialsbybub.com/2007_event/index-2007.html

www.bmwexplor.com

Julian has secured several rooms for those who would like to attended, email him directly at [email protected] for more information regarding lodging.

Additionally we are working on a "Speed Day" toward the end of August so you can talk first hand with Julian and his record plans.

Stay tuned for more information regarding this super exciting event.

·
Registered
604 Posts
That's pretty cool and I hope he does well. Did anyone watch Neo. Geo Channel's Need For Speed: Bikes this past weekend?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just posted about this in the 'events' forum. I'll have some pix posted in the next day or two and I hope some of the members can attend the Speed Trials. Let me know if you're going and we'll meet up. It will make your heart race!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey, ddnutts you'll come down for a day or two won't you? I think you posted about Bonneville a couple of months ago if I'm not mistaken. Check out the Run Whatcha Brung or the AMA national records for Bonneville

·
Registered
604 Posts
Julian, I did post up about Bonneville. Check out my gallery for some BUB pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts