MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I'm seriously thinking about changing the deco at home and I'd like to know if anyone already had the chance to find frame with MV Agusta paintings. :freezing:
I know Ducati does it, they have a website just for 'parts' like that.
They call it Ducati Art, and they have an online gallery where you can buy a couple of stuffs

This is the link : www.ducatiart.com

But for MV Agusta, I'm struggling to find a website where I could get that.
The only option I found is to print that on my own printer but max size will be A4

We do Motorcycle Art but not just 'Art' to hang on a wall
I strongly recommend to some of the shop related to MV Agusta to add items like that!!

Thank you :conveyer:

·
Registered
47 Posts
here's a shot of my ducati art in my reading room. I will adorn another room with my MV next fall.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey,

great idea, but a little bit 'smelly' :p
my idea about smaller than a real bike but I'm sure I can afford for a F4 750 just to have something unique...

my secondary option is going to be improving my skill with photoshop and then exporting that on a USB key and find a shop that does large scale printing !

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
If you hunt around you can sometimes find some suitable 'art' for MVs. Some alternatives are to find some unusual MV posters. I have come across some interesting poster size or larger posters of the F4, Ago, Senna, Brutale etc - the sort that dealers may sometimes have. there are also some 'classic' MV posters which are suitable for framing along with some photos of classic racing MVs in b&w which are poster size ( I have a few which came from the MV factory, with the cog logo, when it shut shop in the late 1970s).

Finally, there are quite a few postcards with classic MVs which could be blown up to produce sme nice art.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's the idea, but I'm definitely in love the modern 'MV's' not necessarily the historical model before the F4

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's it dude !
You were lucky to find it but unlucky to do not get it.
Wish other auction will be possible soon

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
A year or so ago I bought some 1 x 1.5 m posters of an Ago, Senna & F4 from the States. they were similar to magazine advertising. There is also a Brutale poster of the Italian world cup soccer team bike. They all came from e-bay and were 'genuine' MV posters (possibly produced by a dealer/importer or by the factory - and were not readily available to the public)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I've been mucking around with these, although they arnt MV Agusta.

Contemporary black and white digital artwork ....intention is to print onto framed canvas which is all the rage at the moment....
Size can HUGE !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'd love some of the 2010 F4, I like the idea of the old and new thing too. Maybe an older model F4 drawn on a new 2010 F4! I'd pay for any of that :)
I want some big prints or something, mine is a platinum/silver one.
Got to make the garage look good

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'd love some of the 2010 F4, I like the idea of the old and new thing too. Maybe an older model F4 drawn on a new 2010 F4! I'd pay for any of that :)
I want some big prints or something, mine is a platinum/silver one.
Got to make the garage look good

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks a lot everyone for your replies.
MV and Ducati artworks on recent models are really just stunning :)

now, I'm crossing fingers, closing eyes and I'm expecting to have Santa Claus bringing on of them to me !!!

For any draws coming from Australia, I'll try to 'mp' the users to learn about ordering process.

:freezing:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Cafepress has a poster of an F4 1000 listed on their site. Got to cafepress.com and search for MV Agusta. You'll find it. Real cheap too. Would probably look cool framed. As for me I'm planning on putting mine in the kitchen during the offseason. Of course I'll have to move the 1973 Suzuki TS125 to somewhere else first. 3D art rocks.

TDF

·
Registered
456 Posts
i contacted this lady elizabethraab.com if she had any mv with nudes on them and only had ducati so far. she did say that she would do a private shoot with your bike but would then price the prints accordingly, something different.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts