MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'Get your cameras clicking' MV Agusta action shot competition!

Up for grabs is the Velocemoto DVD collection (which inclues #1, #2, and #3) to the winner, donated by Pete (Velocemoto: http://mvagusta.net/forum/member.php?u=15)! A $60 AUD value, free of charge.

All it takes is (1) picture of your MV Agusta in action!

Directions
1) First off, you will need an mvagusta.net user if you do not have one already.
2) Browse to the USER Submission area of the Gallery, and find the Album: COMPETITION ENTRIES. Click on the album title and/or photo highlighted for the album to enter it.
3) At the top right, pull down on the drop-down menu << admin options >> and click on "Add Photos"
4) A pop-up window will appear. In the first file field, click on "Browse" and locate the photo you wish to upload. Please note that ORIGINAL PHOTOS are recommended, over compressed ones. It may take longer to upload, but it is well worth the wait!
5) Important Step: Under the caption field, TYPE IN YOUR USERNAME. Any photos without the USERNAME as the title will be immediately disqualified as I have no idea who the user is that uploaded the photo. If you upload a picture and notice there is no USERNAME for the title, simple re-add the photo.
6) That should be it for entering the competition. Submission deadline has been tentatively set for Monday, April 17th, allowing for 2 weekends of riding! After that, the voting will begin!

Please Note: If for some reason you are having difficulty uploading your submission, please go ahead and e-mail them to me with your USERNAME in the text to: [email protected]

Special note: Please keep in mind that the submissions you submit must be of your own work, either from your camera, or taken of you. Any copyright violations and/or usage of photos without permission will be disqualified.

Good luck, everyone, and a special thank you for Velocemoto for providing the prizes!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
admin said:
Go test ride on saturday and i'll take some action shots :naughty:
Hahahaha, That's right, I have never ridden the F4 before, :naughty: :naughty: Ok! let's ride down to Disney Hall and you can take a picture of me doing a big willy wheelie in the lobby of the hall! I bet that will win the action shot contest with the security guards pointing their guns at me in the frame... :laughing:

Thanks for the thought. :)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Why don't you borrow some gears from your friend Samson and I will take action shots of you!! huh? huh? come on, everybody! whip out your sticks!! :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Velocemoto said:
Pleasure Alvin.
I think I can speak for everyone here by saying thankyou for the mountain of hours and dedication you put into this site. We all appreciate our "new MV home".

I'm looking forward to seeing lots of MV's in action !!!!
It's good to see that you are going all out, Pete! :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Velocemoto said:
Pleasure Alvin.
I think I can speak for everyone here by saying thankyou for the mountain of hours and dedication you put into this site. We all appreciate our "new MV home".

I'm looking forward to seeing lots of MV's in action !!!!

Spot on mate. Thanks for putting up the prize, we will all have to get out there snapping. What's this with a test ride Odonata and Alvin? You've gotta take some photos of that between you. :smoking:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Yes, I suggested admin to test ride the F4 at Pro Italia last week and he told me he didn't have his riding gear with him... :flat:but he wanted to stop by there this Saturday after Crystal Cove, so I told him although I have to teach at downtown L.A., I needed to go to PI anyway and I may stop by at noon to meet him there.

No, we are both taken, so this is not some hot date, calm down boys. :laughing:

BTW, David, I sent you a PM because I had to ask you for some advice, thanks:)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
No, we are both taken, so this is not some hot date, calm down boys. :laughing:

No, no no...don't spoil it! we want to get some milage out of this!! :laughing: :laughing:

Great idea for the competition guy's....will be good fun!

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
at least noone has to worry about competing with pete. he should have no interest in winning. :)

watch out for JSM though :later:

·
2,156 Posts
well well, doesnt that take the cake :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
posting pics of Pete one day I will get the hang of all this !! ( not a bad pic anyway )
now for something different :eek: :eek: Brutale 910 actually leads 1000 :naughty: but not for long :naughty:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
That's a great pic JSM I like that one mate. :smoking:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
oh yeh!

It's true:

JSM is THE WINNER :king: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hands-down, no one else close, and I haven't seen any others. That pic above SAYS IT ALL!

seen it before, and can't wait to look up again!

Peter

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I want to clarify-

You can submit AS MANY AS YOU WISH. Just be sure to tag your username next to it! Get submitting, and I will probably allow a lot more time to get pictures in (for those in unreliable weather..)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Me.... check out the eyes and the Mike Hailwood style :cool:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 95 Posts