MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I took my MV Agusta 800 Dragster RR out for a ride today after I did some "Enhancements" with carbon fiber bits from 'Moto Composites" of Canada to see if it was the "Look" I was trying to achieve. The bike can easily be taken back to OEM in a snap but the CF is also a nice look? If it's over-done, then a return to OEM it is. No problem.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I think that looks lovely. I wanted those indicators myself but never fitted them

My front fork guards got pitted to crap so can't imagine how that carbon one will look after a few thousand miles

·
Registered
590 Posts
I'm not usually a big carbon fan but I think that looks excellent. What's the little bracket next to the rad guard ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
That looks great. I am considering doing the same thing on the silver bits on a red/black Dragster.

Still toying with testing it with a vynil carbon fibre wrap on those parts, or going all the way.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Can you take a super tight pic of the duct intakes in carbon. I recently got some from Bestin, and they just don't fit right. Kinda look like yours doesn't either. but not enough to tell.. thx if you can.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Some places offer the twill carbon fibre in both a matt or a gloss finish. I've also wondered what it would look like with the red and black twill pattern.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts