MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an invite to the MV Agusta 2010 New Model Tokyo Launch

Some random pics....

Giacomo Agostini 500 Tre. Same one I saw in Kyushu earlier...

Finale edizione.... of the last design.

Brutale 990

Brutale 1090

F4

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Manabu Kamata of Suzuka '03 fame. Kind of a designer riding jacket. It converts.... (zips up). Like James Bond.

Our Hero.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
909 Posts
That Finale Edizione looks gorgeous- any more pics of that??? Classic paint, silver marchesini's, 1078 engine, red frame, brembo's......... what's not to like???

Is it for Japan only?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
those actually look like silver painted stock 312 brembo wheels. would have liked to have seen a straight profile shot. never seen one non-photoshopped before.

so seeing them in person, what are your thoughts of 2010 colin?

·
Registered
909 Posts
those actually look like silver painted stock 312 brembo wheels. would have liked to have seen a straight profile shot. never seen one non-photoshopped before.

Yeah, you're absolutely spot-on! Must get my bloody eyes tested!!!
Isn't getting older really crap?:cussing::cussing::cussing:

It needs a black/grey leather/alcantara seat though!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got a couple more of it:

I know I have some more of it from the Tokyo Motor Show in November.... will dig those up a bit later. have to run just now.....

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From the Tokyo Motor Show:

same bike, just with Pirelli's instead, as it was at the Pirelli booth....

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Overall i liked them.... You can definitely tell what they are, with updated modern details. I mean, the biggest thing most people would notice is the 4 pipes, but these new ones are growing on me, seem to add more of a modern, integrated feeling.

·
Registered
52 Posts
That was my thought too, cool mats , looks like sheet metal. I likey. I guess only an already owner of a F4 would comment on the mats.
Pancho

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Well that's settled then.

Got a couple more of it:

I know I have some more of it from the Tokyo Motor Show in November.... will dig those up a bit later. have to run just now.....
The Edizione Finale demonstrates ánd proves the "old" F4 has the "new" F4 beat, hands down, easy.

Sorry guys, there's no dispute possible... :naughty:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
wonder who has the FINAL one off the assembly line? wouldn't be this one would it? if so, needs the proper <'06 star wheels.

i've accepted that things must move on in terms of the design of the F4. glad i got my good ole evo2 though.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
wonder who has the FINAL one off the assembly line? wouldn't be this one would it? if so, needs the proper <'06 star wheels.

i've accepted that things must move on in terms of the design of the F4. glad i got my good ole evo2 though.
Good for you!

I on the other hand praise myself lucky I've got one of the final iteration of the (real...) F4 in the "real" colours: the 1078RR 312... :f4: :f4: :f4:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Couple of random updates.

1. Got my gift for going to the Model release.... was a bit late since they hadn't had time to make enough, but got it today! Billet aluminum with a kushitani leather case.

2. At moto corse, they had the new F4 there, and got to have a closer inspection. They made a point to show me that the idle changes.... when in neutral, a bit high, but when in first, it goes into a lower, meaner sound. Not sure if that is some auto-choke type thing or new, but did sound pretty nice.

The dash is quite nice. Has hazard blinkers and gear indicator which would be really nice. Again, attention to detail is great...even on the (slippery) foot pegs, little MV symbols. kinda nice.

Cool to hear it.... the LEDs on the headlight are pretty cool.

giddyup!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts