MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an awesome 2-up bike. I rode my wife into the Manhattan today and raided a couple of spots. The bike was very composed and the center of gravity inspired confidence.

I stiffened up the suspension a couple of clicks all around for the added weight. There was a lot of room for my wife and it didn't have a smothering feel like some other bikes. I rode my wife on an F4i Honda during the transit strike last year and she was in tears it was so painful.

I rate this bike a resounding "10" for 2-up riding as far as sportbikes are concerned. I didn't do any aggressive riding with the passenger because I forgot to throw in some extra psi for the tires but for the most part, the bike totally exceeded my expectations. I thought it would be a rack but I was wrong. My wrists didn't hurt or anything.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Bout bloody time someone else has said this. :stickpoke

I also rate it a 10 for the rider.
and and 8 for the pillion.

With a good pillion it is near perfect handling. (as far as a pillion bike goes.).

My wife and I rode 2up from Gosford to The Hunter valley in Australia 2 weeks ago for 2 days. we did about 400Kms.

The only improvement for the pillion is obvious, just a little more pading.

I 2up'ed with my brother last week to give him a MV experience, he said the seat could be better.

Regards,
Jonathan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts