MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling very rare Marchesini forged Mg wheels (M10RR Corse). These fit for 1 gen MV Agustas, but please double check if you have latter version of that era. Those might need adapters for the front wheel.

I sold my Brutale so never installed these. Wheels are in very good condition.

These come as packet; rims, new EZO front bearings, new titanium bolts for brake discs, used front brake discs and used Pirelli SC2 (half worn).

Asking 2200 euros + shipping.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,788 Posts
:mouthwate

·
Premium Member
2,933 Posts
Seller advised pickup, cash only.

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
?

These need the standard adapter if you're going with the late 1st Gen small axle
If you have wheels already on your bike the adapter is already mounted just move to these wheels

Here are mine.....

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,788 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both PayPal and bank transfer are ok as payment options. I can do shipping but shipping costs paid by buyer. Local pick-up also fine. Let me know if you have any questions.

Rims are very light and I think some member has posted weights earlier in this forum.

·
Administrator
20,788 Posts
Rims are very light and I think some member has posted weights earlier in this forum.
Even lighter without the tires !!! And packaging will be much smaller which reduces shipping costs as well.

Rare wheels, especially on the gold color...good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
?

Rare wheels, especially the gold color...good luck with the sale.
Most common gold, then bright silver.......only know of 2 pairs of dark silver speckle painted ones
Derrick has been after me for years to sell him a pair....... my 2 MVs with matching wheels are staying that way:grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,933 Posts
You could do that Art...If he gets the tyres off ..You could carry them easily in luggage..:smile2:

I know, and I'll actually be in Helsinki for 13 hours next month coming back from the Misano motogp. Doesn't seem like it's going to work though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can remove tires and brake discs. As said, this saves kilos and dimensions of the packet.

Price for rims only (+ front bearings) 2000 euros + shipping costs (by buyer). Local pick-up also fine.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I know, and I'll actually be in Helsinki for 13 hours next month coming back from the Misano motogp. Doesn't seem like it's going to work though.
Arthur, 13 hours is more than enough time. Perhaps you can meet the seller outside the terminal, come back in with the wheels packaged perfectly and check them in as additional baggage? Being they would be boxed, just let Customs know they are second-hand wheels for one of your bikes, and I'm sure you will not have to pay duties.

Derrick has been after me for years to sell him a pair....... my 2 MVs with matching wheels are staying that way:grin2:
Noel, dude... pueeeeeezeeee!!! :stickpoke Just imagine a pair of them driving this beautiful machine? The color of wheels you have matches perfectly with the Anthracite on my R312. :mouthwate And I thought you had 3 sets?

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
I can pick them up and drive them to Helsinki. If thats ok for seller and buyer? ?

·
Premium Member
2,933 Posts
Thank you everyone for all the suggestions, and a very warm thank you to Tommi for your generous offer. I apologize if my post gives a bump but this is easier than messaging everyone separately. I have a lead on a set in Italy and will pursue that first as it's more convenient.

The attached living room pic is for Noel. Missing are 2 and a half sets of mag Marvics in storage and the carbon BST's on my Tambo.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
?

Noel, dude... pueeeeeezeeee!!! :stickpoke Just imagine a pair of them driving this beautiful machine? The color of wheels you have matches perfectly with the Anthracite on my R312. :mouthwate And I thought you had 3 sets?
Sorry,.Derrick, only 2 sets......if I had 3 I would have gladly sold it pair to you when
you 1st asked....
My Brutale is black and Anthracite, the F4 is red and carbon
So I understand why you want them......
If I ever see another set, I'll be on the phone to you in minutes :grin2:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts