MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
in action

now i added:

arrow midpipe, crg levers short, emoto eprom, bmc airfilter, matris m4r steering damper, instrument cover & ignition cover in carbon, and i ordered a gilles rear set, will post pics when its done.

winter time is tuning time. have to repaint her but that is so expensive!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice pics guys, keep posting!

Mike, what is the story about this unofficial track, was it lika an organized race? i saw a few more pics in your album of you racing around the houses!:)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Share your MV action pics here! We all know that we need this thread during the winter time:) here is one of mine:
Well Thomas......wouldn't that be 11 months or so for you? :) Just kiddin.....great pics guys.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Holy crap Olive! You're leaned over so far in the 3rd pic!! Talk about riding your tires to the edge. What tires are those anyway?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Holy crap Olive! You're leaned over so far in the 3rd pic!! Talk about riding your tires to the edge. What tires are those anyway?
Those are Michelin Pilot Power. Great for both use on road and track. Next will be pure race tyres.

One more pic ?

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
I was running Pilot Powers as well.. I wish I could fine more pics of that day! I had it was cranked over too I am taking it easy in that pic. The Pilots actually do really well on the track you just gotta be nice and smooth. They dont stick like the Pilot Race tires (thats absolute bliss) but they do a really good job and I have gotten a LOT of miles out of them as well. Great tire!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
this is the first ride (previously just did some short rides to get the feel of and sort the bike out). the pic is Lukey Heights, Phillip Island. Not really pushing as hard as I'd like as the rear suspension didn't feel quite right (wasn't really confidence inspiring). The bike feels much better on the road

Attachments

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
emmevi I envy you! Incredible bike on an incredible track!!

You Aussie type guys STOP posting pictures of Philip Island - it's not fair. And to rub it in is downright malicious!!:nutkick::bash:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
emmevi Great to see that classic bike still doing its job on the track! I see magni exhausts on it.. what model/year?

Crazy attack in that picture Rents, good for a magazine cover!!! :eek:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Lukey Heights... that bush in the background looks familiar emmevi :naughty:
What a style ! Congrats ! A little more angle and you put your elbow down !!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Yeah, rents pic is awesome, I always stare at it couple of moments when I see his post.

Hope I can add some pics in the spring...and for those riding on Phillip island, I really really eMVy you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts