MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday,

If anyone is interested I translated the original Italian manual (in two parts) located at mv-agusta-club-schweiz.ch

My translation may be a bit dodgy so if anybody can provide help please feel free to modify.

Sheriff: I got my account banned because I posted an outside link earlier. I am interested in the manuals you have collected.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
top job!!

if you need any help with translations from italian to english i think i could help you out a bit. my italian is not too bad and a lot of my mates are native italian speekers.

cheers from maranello

schmax

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
top job!!

if you need any help with translations from italian to english i think i could help you out a bit. my italian is not too bad and a lot of my mates are native italian speekers.

cheers from maranello

schmax
Thanks Schmax! Can you also help us out with a large discount on those little cars you work on? :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
well, i'd like to help out with large discounts. usually the cars i work on cost a few million €'s. But i can ask for you if you're interested... which one do you want? i think we got the F1 2008 for sale at the moment if i remember correctly... goes cheep for sure... ;)

Cheers

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Is it the very-low-mileage, one-careful-old-owner F1 2008 or is it the has-been-tested-and-thrashed-around-the-factory-by-the-engineers F1 2008? :)

In either case, my piggy bank isn't full enough, I'm afraid...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts