MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to turn 17 an bought myself an mv agusta 125 sport which I had saved up for. on my 14 birthday my was lucky enough to get a laverda scooter project that needed full restoration, witch has know been completed.

with the purchase of the mv i found that there were more problems than expected. With investigation we found the swing arm was bent for new. I was luck however to find such a rare bike as it had sat in a showroom for 20 year and only done 11,000km.

unfortunately the brakes need an overhaul kit.
SCABAR master cylinder
Mozzi Moto clipper

If anyone can help it would be of great thanks.

if anyone can also send me a wiring diagram as some sort of horrible thing has made a mess out of it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

wolf

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Have you tried the UK MV owners club and the bike museum ?

Here is a list of part suppliers etc that Russ put together that may help you also:

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36139&highlight=Scarab+brakes

Also check against other Italian marques , as you will surprised they share some part numbers. As I needed a new ignition switch for my 350 and found a brand new one on eBay for a Alfa Romeo ,they used the same brand and part number. I was almost going to give up after trying everywhere else.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the link to the parts suppliers. I have tried the bike museum but the wiring diagram is extremely fussy and impossible to read.

if anyone has a wire ring diagram that they can scan in and seed to me i will be very happy.

kind regards

wolf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts