MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

offering a little used (only used for a few races by the previous owner, so guess less than 2000 km) Mupo Ab1 Evo for F3 800/675 which was bought here from DimST

-> old Thread: http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/23-a/162193-mupo-ab1-evo-f3-800-750-a.html

it will NOT fit ABS models unless you do some modification to the module mount and case. If you are willing to do that it will fit - the last picture shows the issue. I don't have the time to do so but it definitely IS possible. I can provide pictures if needed by holding the ABS module to a slightly different place.

it is currently sprung for 8kg/mm or 70-85 kg rider weight without clothes (depending on riding style of course)

it was not ridden in the mean time and I'm willing to ship worldwide.

Looking for what I paid for it (700€) + postage to wherever it needs to go.

Current location Germany

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or via PM

Best regards,
Nephalem

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
is nobody interested? Is it the price or what is the issue nobody even tried to contact me? :(

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
164 views and not even a single reply... man... guess I'll have to put it to fleabay then...

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price Update:550€ w/o shipping, willing to ship worldwide

·
Registered
8 Posts
Interested in shock. Shipping to NZ.
Have the ABS f3 but intend to scrap the ABS and just run front brake lines direct to lever. Presume the ABS box is in the way.
Can other manufacturer springs be used on shock as I use 105 Ohlin springs on R6 TTx

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Interested in shock. Shipping to NZ.
Have the ABS f3 but intend to scrap the ABS and just run front brake lines direct to lever. Presume the ABS box is in the way.
Can other manufacturer springs be used on shock as I use 105 Ohlin springs on R6 TTx

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts