MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have one of these? What do you think?

I've got an FJR. I go to Moto Corse and see Multistradas there....used ones are pretty cheap. But I see new ones are 1100!

I love the FJR, fast, comfy, and it's been all over.... shaft drive, etc. I think about changing over to the MS, but not sure if it is trying to be a Ducati guy (so i can cheer for them in motogp and ride on motegi in the storm of the desmos....)

of course, i could spend TONS of dough on the multistrada.....moto corse has all sorts of upgrades! :yo:

·
Registered
756 Posts
I like the MTS. Nice upright position and torquey 1000 engine. Handles well. Stock seat is a weapon of arse destruction. For the price, a good bike.

·
Registered
720 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
Anybody have one of these? What do you think?

I've got an FJR. I go to Moto Corse and see Multistradas there....used ones are pretty cheap. But I see new ones are 1100!

I love the FJR, fast, comfy, and it's been all over.... shaft drive, etc. I think about changing over to the MS, but not sure if it is trying to be a Ducati guy (so i can cheer for them in motogp and ride on motegi in the storm of the desmos....)

of course, i could spend TONS of dough on the multistrada.....moto corse has all sorts of upgrades! :yo:
I had one. last spring i sold it because i needed the money for the Brut.Mine was red but i prefere black.The riding position is relax,but the seat is quite high for me.When riding alone i could touch the ground only with my toes...
Handling very easy(little bit like brut).Made for curving roads.Good suspension etc..Perhaps could be more powerfull..??Fun to ride but very ugly in my opinion..good choice in the mountain area,good torque no need to gear all the time... :smoking: :smoking:
:idea:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts