MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Can any of you reccomend any insurance companies in the UK for multi-bike policies? My current company won't allow me the addition of a second machine, claiming that my full no claims bonus won't cover that...So I'm looking for a company/policy that will.

Thanks again to djt77 for reccomending e-bike, whom I've contacted.

Thanks in advance

H

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I've got a multi bike policy with ebike Hegel. Many companies do these now, Norwich Union, Carole Nash etc. If I were you, I'd give them all a call and see what deals you can thrash out. :)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Equity Red Star cover both mine on a single policy, through Bennetts. It often depends on what the two bikes are. Some places will only allow one premium model, the other being a cheaper winter hack.

Si

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do, gents :)

Thanks for your advice. I've been onto ebike, have sorted myself a quote. Certainly a lot chaper than the £8,000 I was quoted @ C-nash for the Agusta, lol.

Off to the bank man for a bit of a loan, hopefully will find something to suit my requirements ;)

I've a good mind to have a bit of a Rant at my current insurer for yesterdays debacle..Oh well...

Thanks again,

H

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am with Devitts and they insure up to 4 bikes on one policy. First one full price after that £25 per bike. I was with C Nash first year cos no one else would insure the MV but they were very expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts