MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive Noticed That No-one Is Posting The Motogp Events Results Or Commenting On The Races

Too Early In The Season?

Well Being The Rossi Fan, I Was Stokkkkkkkkkkkkkkked With The Result To Say The Least.. Barros Deserves A Huge Thanks For Putting The Extra Space Between Rossi And Stonner
Yeahhhhhhh

However Having Said That Stoner Is On Fire This Year, That Duc Is Amazing, He Is Doing Real Well.... Im Sure That New 18 Year Old Wife Is Helping Him Too... No Doubt )ha Ha

My Grandmother Is A Huge Motogp Fan (funny I Know) But She Mentioned To Me That In An Italian Report She Read That They Will Be Conducting An Investigation On Stoners Bike To See If They Havnt Put Some Extra Something In That Engine Of His...
Is This True?

Has Anyone Heard About This?

·
Registered
922 Posts
anothermvfanatic said:
...Stoner Is On Fire This Year, That Duc Is Amazing, He Is Doing Real Well.... Im Sure That New 18 Year Old Wife Is Helping Him Too... No Doubt )ha Ha

My Grandmother Is A Huge Motogp Fan (funny I Know) But She Mentioned To Me That In An Italian Report She Read That They Will Be Conducting An Investigation On Stoners Bike To See If They Havnt Put Some Extra Something In That Engine Of His...
Is This True?

Has Anyone Heard About This?
Apologies for lowering the tone, but granny of all people should understand that anyone with an 18 yr old wife is gonna need something extra in the engine. Particularly if he's planning on a slingshot out of the final corner of lap 23.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha ha
seriously though inrespective of his hot young wife
anyone heard this news about the investigating of his bike or is just media crap

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
It's always more interesting (in whatever sport you are following) when the contenders are close together in the championship. It becomes boring when you have a runaway leader, however good he (or she) is. :blah: I'm a Rossi fan too and it's nice to see him having to push his talent to the limit to get back on top as he did at Mugello on Sunday. At the start of the race, it looked like both Ducatis would just walk away from the rest of the field, rather like the Maclarens did in the F1 Grand Prix car race at Monte Carlo two weeks ago, so it was great to see Rossi working his way up from 8th place after the end of the first lap. I look forward to more Rossi v Stoner clashes for the rest of the season, with hopefully a bit of Pedrosa, Caprirossi and the others mixed in there for good measure. I hope Nicky Hayden gets his act together quickly also. :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Rossi is just Fantastic....brillant ride & his helmet made such a cool statment too. Great to see Barros up on the box. Funny to note how he was written off when he went to WSB(yeah he did not take that championship yet he finished ahead of Stoner on the works bike this day). Would loved to have seen Loris up on the box. Stoners riding has been excellent & consistant-seems like a great guy-best of luck to all of them. The 250 race was amazing too.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
A bit of a tangent:

Barros is one of the few riders to beat Rossi in a straight up fight on equal equipment. This was back when Barros got the RC211V at the end of the season instead of the NSR500, and he won a few races. I think this is also why Capirossi ultimately left Honda and went to Ducati, they didn't give him the RC211V like they did Barros.

I read an interview somewhere that the Ducati is regularly being torn down and inspected. If that's true, all that's left is conspiracy theory. I believe this was a Dennis Noyes article.

There is some speculation I think that Ducati has figured out a novel way to save fuel, which means they can use more of it when it counts. Since fuel capacity was reduced, this is a major concern. Although, that said, I'm not sure I have heard of any riders running out of gas at the end of a race yet?

Apparently Honda has figured something out with the engine. I heard during the race someone commentating that they are noticeably faster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts