MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Epic Lorenzo/Marquez battle the last "heartpounding" six laps...:D..hope the rest of the races are like this.

Registered
I really enjoyed Le Mans, thinking it was nice to see Marquez have to actually fight his way through 10 spots in the first half of the race.

Today, Mugello was easily the best MotoGP race of not only this year, but probably all but a few races over the past few years. I haven't been this excited about a GP race in a while.

Kudos to Jorge for a great duel today. :smoking:

Registered
Good to see those two hug it out in the winners circle too, after the bad blood from last year, it's good to see that all is forgiven. I think old Dani's career may be on a downhill slope.

Administrator
Hate to say I missed it!! Dang. But maybe I can catch a replay.

Dani's career on a downhill?? It has been for a while....it's all in his mind.

Super Moderator
Great to watch, myself the wife and daughter where jumping up and down like crazy.
I don't think this was Honda's best track by far, and the gap between the front 3 was massive back to the rest of the crowd. I honestly think that if Rossi got closer to them earlier in te race, it might have been a three way battle.

I nearly cried when I saw Carl's bike take out Bradle, that poor guy had a massive high-side in morning practice just a few hours earlier, that body will be hurting so bad this week.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Must be painful for Pedrosa to have three different teammates win a Moto GP title during his tunure with Honda..and Hayden didn't get his by winning all the time, but by just getting podiums all season...painful!! Retirement?? For sure..

Hate to say I missed it!! Dang. But maybe I can catch a replay.

Dani's career on a downhill?? It has been for a while....it's all in his mind.

Registered
This was for sure a great race and reminded me at races of Rossi vs. Gibernau.
But did any of You watch the Moto 3.
There where most of the time up to 15 guys in the leading group.
Up to 7 guys a breast going into the first turn every lap.
Who was leading at the begin of the straight was at turn one sometimes down to seventh.
This was really a crazy race.

Registered
I honestly think that if Rossi got closer to them earlier in te race, it might have been a three way battle.
For sure. Rossi had the pace to stay with Lorenzo but he couldn't close on him no matter how hard he tried. Later he said the part where he suddenly dropped a couple seconds more he had switched fueling maps as a gamble because he couldn't gain on the riders fast enough and he had to try something.

I expect Catalunya to be another amazing race with Rossi in the thick of it.

Registered
Where can I watch a replay of the Moto Gp race?
You can watch live coverage and complete taped races, plus, plus,...
In addition without any interruption of commercial harassment.

Registered
It was hurting my heart to see Rossi unable to stay away from the firestorm Marquez, this one gettting closer to him at an impressive rate and then disappearing in front of his eyes... Rossi does not have a chance against this Super dude!
But for the moment, the World Supersport麓s heroe Jules Cluzel is where we should all have our eyes on, because of the amazing results with the F3. For him I bow in humbleness and respect! He麓s got an army of R6, CBRs and ZX-6s behind him in the championship.....hehehe!
His closest rival for now is definitely Coghland. Can麓t wait for the next race! See if I don麓t have a stroke watching the Super Sport races with Cluzel!!! He is doing with the MV what Stoner did with the Ducati - probably Cluzel is the only guy that can squeeze all the potencial of the F3.

Registered
Sorry, guys, I was talking about Le Mans` race on May 18th....................oh no!!!!! I lost the Mugello race!! OOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

King of Bling
This is what I'm talking about :yo:

I watch the race last night on ITV4 Catch up and was on the edge of my seat, as I should be...

Reminds me of the epic battle between Bayliss and Edwards at Imola 2002.. Proper racing...:)

Be honest, how many of you armchair pundits had written off Jorge for the rest of this season.:stickpoke..

When you've got it, you don't loss it over night... Rossi is proof of that..

Registered
Yep...., by a 'country mile' easily the best race (in Motogp) for quite a long while!
Racing like it 'should be'.
And yep.. once a legend...,always a legend!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts