MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
jeez that sounds horrific, but like you say, very lucky... How are you guys even allowed to NOT wear helmets?? its fucking insanity that i will never be able to get my head round. i DONT get why you wouldnt want to wear one???

Well done though Henrik, you done your bit, alot of people wouldnt have done.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Horrible!....., I cannot understand how or why anybody would ride a bike with just a sweatshirt.. Jeans and sneakers...., with NO helmet???.
On holiday I've seen this and I always get the 'shivers' when I consider what the 'mess' would be like in a fall.

I hope the guy is OK and Not too badly hurt......, but the amount of times I've seen guys at motorcycle shows and races confined to wheelchairs really bothers me.

And yes I agree it is amazing to see members of the public ..., just 'looking on' at a time like this instead of helping......., if you were lying in the street I wonder how many would 'step over you' before one would stop?.

Been going on from Biblical times ('the good Samaritan')

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I know the feeling,my mate fell in front of me ,what the hell do i do now,you switch into a different gear and your mind is racing,well done.

cheers eddy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts