MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grilfriend bought a mag...it had Brad and Angelina in it. It said "when he needs his own time, he goes and rides his bike..."

You tell me what's wrong with the picture....blasphemous!

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
That is sacreligious(sp?) i knew that brut was her's!!!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Brad, you dropped the ball on that one...really why would you not trot out the beauty when a mag is taking a photo??? he is wearing his Brut jacket though.

admin said:
Him and those garden gloves..
and whats up with that? Every damn photo...Maybe it's designer Kevlar :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
What's wrong with that picture? He's not riding Angelina.

·
Registered
571 Posts
In his defense,

His Brutale was being serviced and this was a loaner! I too saw a few pics of him and the S4R and underneath the pics, it was stated that it was a loaner. Don't ask me what magazine I saw it in!

He's an MV guy... after all, he's still wearing his Brutale jacket!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I dont think any of us really care what Brad rides or wears etc. but this thread is just an obsevation and a little fun.

Darkside, great find, classic pic and I wouldn't be surprised if you foun the answer.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Brad owns a Confederate too, anyway.

Maybe more blasphemous than riding a Ducati with an MV jacket AHAHHAHAHA :laughing:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Huh?

jcctx said:
i like the topic just had to figure out a way to say i would like to ride angelina :devilsmok
Umm, no thanks on riding Angelina; besides who wants Billy Bob Thornton's sloppy seconds? I would rather ride the new Desmosedici, and besides it is probably cheaper on maintaining than she is!

·
Registered
583 Posts
I am sorry dunlop but seconds thirds hell even forths i would :hitit: in a heart beat. but then again the new duc is going to be a bad mofo it is sick. love how the y tried to keep the gp look with the intake and the way the headlights are or how the exhaust vents up.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts