MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I remember that some where asking what would be the result of moving the license plate up on the Turismo, while eliminating the rear assembly.

I found this on TURISMO VELOCE MV AGUSTA Facebook group. The provider is apparently Motorradhandel Eschenburg - Home, and the cost indicated is 129€

In anycase, I put this here just as information if ever someone is looking for this. Personally, I don't think it suits well for the Turismo Veloce...

Attachments

Reactions: Arcimboldo

·
Registered
488 Posts
IFIFFF it's cheaper to rent

...I don't think it suits well for the Turismo Veloce...
Naja :crying: good looking tedeschi design.

If you want to move the licence plate AND the rest of the motorcycle bolted to it
they also rent this.

Allows you to move 3 (three) licence plates at once.

Whatever floats your boat.
Here we'd rather sit on the bike to move it with or without the plate.

BTW MY licence plate moved by itself, got lost on the autoroute, never found her way back.
Without this air-brake the TV was marginally faster for a while.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
BTW MY licence plate moved by itself, got lost on the autoroute, never found her way back.
Without this air-brake the TV was marginally faster for a while.
Only marginal, clearly :-D
Maybe this situation would be slightly different if you had a aero brake uk license plate. They are apparently so big you can't go fast neither angle too much in curves because of them :grin2: (main reason used by a british colleague not able to follow while I was guiding him in his first ride in Chartreuse - that was before his bike was unavailable for about 18 months so he can register it in France).

And let's be clear, in the first post, I said I don't think it's suit well with the Turismo Veloce, but the reality is more like "F*, it's ugly" :)

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Poke @Teeps : this maybe of your interest looking at what you mentioned on the Facebook group :)

Reactions: Teeps

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think it dont look so good because the number plate is too big ..Half the size might help , even though it wouldn't be legal here in the uk .. I run 8x 6 plate and never had any issues /

·
Registered
141 Posts
German and Croatian number pates are huge, whatever you do it will look ugly on MVs, i think that factory position is not too bad but problem is that number plate is too vertical, if it could only move few angle horizontally together with mudguard and indicators, slide it to top of the rear tire, if nothing it will reduce small rocks paint chipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I think it dont look so good because the number plate is too big ..Half the size might help , even though it wouldn't be legal here in the uk .. I run 8x 6 plate and never had any issues /
Yep, same with me. It's a subtle difference. I know of some with 7 X 5 inch that have been fined 100 quid when picked up by cameras.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts