MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
I heard about the video from desmolight at Eicma. Nice to see the 312 on the dail.

Crazy stuff!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
MotoMorfose said:
I heard about the video from desmolight at Eicma. Nice to see the 312 on the dail.

Crazy stuff!!!
Hi MotoMorfose, I hope you are fine. It was nice to meet you at EICMA.

The video quality is not top in the net. On the CD, much much better.
Enjoy

YES, YES, and YES, THE BIKE IS STOCK

By the way, the reached 314km/h, but 312km/h is more interesting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
ASM said:
Nah....as we all know by now, the 312 R does not go further than 292...scientifically proven.... :laughing:
Well, I am not blind, so I can read on the clock the actual speed of any bike or car ! If I tell you that I saw 314km/h you can believe me :)
Now If you want, we can speak about accuracy or about GPS speed... :blah:

Enjoy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,473 Posts
desmolight said:
Well, I am not blind, so I can read on the clock the actual speed of any bike or car ! If I tell you that I saw 314km/h you can believe me :)
Now If you want, we can speak about accuracy or about GPS speed... :blah:

Enjoy
Desolight, what AMS is referring as a joke is to the long thread created by Stephen Wood where his high speed run did not produce 312 kph. I think 292 was his top speed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Holy Shit! MV needs to steal that video...I think we all love twisties but having a nice, clean, straight road like that can be pretty fun too. Where do I find one of those?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Yes, I am doing great!

How about you? Thing running good over there?

We had indeed a nice meet and chat at Eicma.

Maybe you could send the original file of the video to Alvin to put here in the media section.





desmolight said:
Hi MotoMorfose, I hope you are fine. It was nice to meet you at EICMA.

The video quality is not top in the net. On the CD, much much better.
Enjoy

YES, YES, and YES, THE BIKE IS STOCK

By the way, the reached 314km/h, but 312km/h is more interesting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
Desolight, what AMS is referring as a joke is to the long thread created by Stephen Wood where his high speed run did not produce 312 kph. I think 292 was his top speed.
Thank you Allan and sorry AMS. I was out of the forum during long time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
MotoMorfose said:
Yes, I am doing great!

How about you? Thing running good over there?

We had indeed a nice meet and chat at Eicma.

Maybe you could send the original file of the video to Alvin to put here in the media section.

I am doing well, tks.
Yes, nice meet in Milano but your are welcome in Kuwait :)

If Alvin is interested, why not.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top