MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering buying an 05 brute and was wondering what the difference would be in terms of power and handler compared to my Ninja R650. Is it too much of a leap. Having been brought up by conservative but caring parents I feel a certain reservation. I have qualms about my ability to handle the bike. What if i drop it?!

·
Registered
968 Posts
You will be fine. It appears you have the right attitude, and the jump from being able to handle 650 to 750 won't kill you.

If you drop it you drop it.. it's part of motorcycling. Take things at your own pace.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dont worry

After 10 years of bike break my first bike was the 750 Brutale. If you treat her with the respect you seem to have you will be alright (and never want anything else).

Olly

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Yep, give it a proper respect and you will be fine.
I went from Kawa ZZR 250 to Brute 750, it was quiet a leap, but if you have everything sharp in your head(it looks like you have), than there should be no problem.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The dealer is offering me 7700 to deliver the bike to my door since I live 5 hours away in Brooklyn. Otherwise the bike is 7500. Should i take the deal? The bike is an 05 Brutale 750 with 2100 miles.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
You will be fine. It appears you have the right attitude, and the jump from being able to handle 650 to 750 won't kill you.

If you drop it you drop it.. it's part of motorcycling. Take things at your own pace.

I agree with Andy. Ride long enuf, bike falls down, rider picks it up, rider keeps ridin.....you'll be fine. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts