MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used these guys?

I'm looking for a transportation company that can pack and crate the bike prior to transporting and delivering it to a port for onward shipping.

This company seems to have some good reviews and they even have crates in handy sizes:

http://www.motorcycleshippers.com/s_pop_standard.htm

Any feedback or information on alternatives will be appreciated

Thank you very much

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I used Schumacher Cargo to ship my ZX-10R from CA to the UK. Picked up at my door in CA, I picked up at the port in the UK. $1,300 and just over a month. That's actually pretty fast from what I hear.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shipmybike.com.au. There in australia. Dont know if that would help. They can ship from anywhere thou.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I just received a quote from Greg @ shipmybike.com.au. Such a professional and self explanatory quote.

I'm impressed

Thank so much for the recommendation

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I used Schumacher Cargo to ship my ZX-10R from CA to the UK. Picked up at my door in CA, I picked up at the port in the UK. $1,300 and just over a month. That's actually pretty fast from what I hear.
I used Schumacher the last time and they messed up almost everything and the bike arrived damaged in a couple of places. Tried claiming insurance and turns out that the policy they sold me was shite and didn't cover scratches and dents enroute

Did Schumacher crate the bike for you?

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
What!? That's crazy. They crated the bike and when I picked it up in the UK, it was cleaned and started up like I had just ridden it the previous day. Not a scratch on it. I think they even put some petrol in it? :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts