MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I made this thread cause i wanted to know what motorcycle first got you into motorcycles, and also how did you first start to like MV's.

well for me the motorcycle that got me to like motorcycles would have to be the BMW R1150R, because when i first started to like motorcycles i didnt like cruisers, sportbikes, dirtbikes or all those i just liked plain standard motorcycles.

The first time i found out about MV's is when i was online looking up GSX-R stuff (this is when i progressed from liking standards to sportbikes) when i stumbled upon this forum, then as i started to read alot about MV's and see pictures of them the more i started to like them. i think Admin's AGO was the first MV i ever saw.

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
The old Triumph Trident. I think it's a t160.
This was my dad's bike before he had my sister and I. He sold it along with a few others so as to be safe. He'd mention this one on occassion and when I finally saw a picture of it, I knew I liked bikes. There's just something awesome about that bike. I must say that I'm still drawn to old timey looking bikes, but I'd just like some new bits on them, you know, like the Sport Classics, the mh900e or that fancy-ass new and then promptly extinct Norton Commando or something lke that.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Living 3/4 of a mile from Ballacraine corner growing up in the 60's.... Ago and Hailwood on MV's and Honda's howling like you would not belive......... Goose bump moment :mouthwate

Oh and my Dad had one of these

1 - 6 of 6 Posts