MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm working on fixing up my Mv Ipotesi and need new tires. Today there 90/90-18 and 110/80-18 tires and'm sure 15 years old. MV was delivered tire size 110/90-18 from the factory. The previous owner put on 110/80-18 and I wonder what is the best size.

Want deck with classic style which is good to run with and quality tires. Will only be used on road not track days.

I have never run my MV so I need help from you who use 350 on the road.

Thanks

Arne

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hello,

I'm working on fixing up my Mv Ipotesi and need new tires. Today there 90/90-18 and 110/80-18 tires and'm sure 15 years old. MV was delivered tire size 110/90-18 from the factory. The previous owner put on 110/80-18 and I wonder what is the best size.

Want deck with classic style which is good to run with and quality tires. Will only be used on road not track days.

I have never run my MV so I need help from you who use 350 on the road.

Thanks

Arne

Bonjour

The owner's manual calls for 2.75 x 18 at the front which is 80/90 x 18 and 3.25 x 18 at the rear which is 90/90 x 18 or 100/80 x 18 (as the 350 BE ...)

Uso_e_manutenzione_MV350S.jpg

équivalence pneus MV IPOTESI.jpg

Personally I tried the Dunlop K82 on these two models, and I am satisfied

IMG_1571b.jpg

Appel de phare

Xavier

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bonjour,

Thanks for the reply and tire size. When my MV was registered in Norway were registered with the 90/90-18 and 110/90-19 and it's probably wrong. Thanks for the info :)

What tire size do you use?

Thanks for the tips on Dunlop K82, it was such tires I'm looking for.

Is that your MV 350 in the picture? They looked very nice.

Regards
Arne

·
Registered
220 Posts
Bonjour,

Thanks for the reply and tire size. When my MV was registered in Norway were registered with the 90/90-18 and 110/90-19 and it's probably wrong. Thanks for the info :)

What tire size do you use?

Thanks for the tips on Dunlop K82, it was such tires I'm looking for.

Is that your MV 350 in the picture? They looked very nice.

Regards
Arne

Salut Arne

Only the BE is mine.

The Ipotesi belongs to a friend who has lend me his bike for to rode it (running in ?) after his preparation of high engine (working on head and carbs 28), and carbs setting

My BE has 3.25 x18 to rear, and 3.00 x 18 to the front, because when the front tire has been changed, there was no 2.75 Dunlop.

For ease of setting in corners, the 2.75 x 18 would be better, at least for me and the behavior of the bike. As the Ipotesi of my buddy ...

Amicalement

Xavier

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bonsoir,

You are lucky to have two great 350 around you and get driven them both.

Thanks for the great help on the tires :).

Sincérement
Arne

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bonjour,

Thanks for the video and there was a difference in sound between them. It was great sound with them, but it was a nice deep sound to your friend Mv. Is it Magni exhaust in the friend MV?

There are some lovely motorcycles and can not wait to get mine on the road. Has a long way to go with full restauration. Have a plan to go to Italy and France in the autumn of 2015 with my MV and MV factory visit, como lake and the French Riviera. Can not wait :):f4:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yes the sound of the BE is muffled. I have original exhaust kind. Rock wool begins to burn, and it enhances the engine sound of my bike

By cons, you're right, the exhausts on the ipotesi are Magni ... empty.

It is ok when the bike is idling, but from 2 500 tr/min, attention ...!

A real storm sound ! :mouthwate

Super project for the 2015 autumne

Appel de phare

Xavier

1 - 9 of 9 Posts