MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motorcycle mall had my F4RR from May19th to july 19th. Started as just fine tune engine braking. They then Locked out Microtec ECU but stated it was the Microtec factory who locked out ECU SO PEOPLE COULDNT MESS WITH IT!!!(Its a adjusttable race ecu =made to be tuned. Being they where the ONLY MV dealer in 500 miles/ I thought...ok they are idiots/liars so I bought a RAPID BIKE Tuner as they have a GREAT reputation for customer service (and they ARE great at customer service !! ) BUT MOTORCYCLE MALL COMPLETELY SCREWED UP INSTALLATION = NOW THE BIKE WILL HARDLY RUN BACKFIRING AND STALLING = ENGINE LIGHT NOW ON DASH.

MOTORCYCLE MALL STILL INSISTS BIKE IS RUNNING GREAT I GO 100 miles to dealer tel them ... fix it.. other customers see bike running poorly call service manager a crook. Motorcycle Mall them blames Rapid bike AND MV. Rapid bike owner goes balistic!! Calls them crooks/liars they try? AGAIN to fix. Again runs lHorrible/non ridable they bring bike to my house claiming runs great the 3rd time . AGAIN still runs like crap. tell them to drop off bike at my house as they are incompitant . Motorcycle mall wont take bike off truck unless i pay 1400$ bill. I do so under duress to get bike back . I LOOK AT BILL = THEY ARE TRIPLE CHARGING EXAMPLE>>>> 1 hour mapping 120$ BUT then they write SUBTOTAL 120$ =JOB subtotal 120$ THEN ADD ALL TOGETHER SO 120$ FOR 1 HOUR MAPPING IS NOW 360$. AND ITS WRITTEN BY THERE COMPUTER PRINT OUT!!! SO THEY ARE DOING THIS TO ALL CUSTOMERS . Other acts of FRAUD on bill also but to get to point .... I paid via debit card and CANCELLED THERE PAYMENT AND REPORTING TO ATTORNY GENERAL OF NJ...... NEVER GO TO MOTORCYCLE MALL

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ALSO!!! MOTORCYCLE MALL HAD A IRATE CUSTOMER HACK THERE COMPUTER SYSTEM/DYNO AND WASNT TELLING ANYONE> THE TUNER TOLD ME SYSTEM ALL SCREWED UP. MOTORCYCLE MALLS OFFICIAL STATEMENT IS THAT.....THEY NEVER MAKE MISTAKES THEREFORE THEY NEVER HAVE >>>COMEBACKS<<< SO EVERY TUNE , EVERY REPAIR JOB GETS CHARGED FOR

·
Registered
650 Posts
Where are they located?

·
Registered
45 Posts
ALSO!!! MOTORCYCLE MALL HAD A IRATE CUSTOMER HACK THERE COMPUTER SYSTEM/DYNO AND WASNT TELLING ANYONE> THE TUNER TOLD ME SYSTEM ALL SCREWED UP. MOTORCYCLE MALLS OFFICIAL STATEMENT IS THAT.....THEY NEVER MAKE MISTAKES THEREFORE THEY NEVER HAVE >>>COMEBACKS<<< SO EVERY TUNE , EVERY REPAIR JOB GETS CHARGED FOR
Sorry to hear....
Try Rockwell Cycles in Fort Montgomery, NY.
Family style run and very competent. They have been my mechanics for my Brutale for 5 years!!

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Seconded on Rockwell. Nick is passionate about MV's and has lots of experience. Steve at Hudson Valley motorcycles used to run European Cycles and has microtec experience.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You to Chris Wells And Yamem at RapidBike for TRYING to help Motorcycle Mall complete job . BUT EVEN EINSTEIN CANT HELP A MONKEY DO ALGEBRA.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank You to Chris Wells And Yamem at RapidBike for TRYING to help Motorcycle Mall complete job . BUT EVEN EINSTEIN CANT HELP A MONKEY DO ALGEBRA.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Montgomeryvill Cycle Center isgh good things about them . Had my MV F4RR now a new MV AGUSTA DUCATI APRILIA BMW DEALER. Cant say enough good things about them . Had my MV F4RR back to me in 4 DAYS running like a WSBK after MOTORCYCLE MALL SCREWED BIKE UP SO BAD IT WAS UNRIDABLE===AND IT ORIGINALLY JUST CAME IN TO FINE TUNE ENGINE BRAKING !!!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Montgomeryville Cycle Center got Fast by Ferracci techs so now shop is top rate .... Cant say enough good things about them .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts