MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I'm working on a story. hence the art. I referenced an RC8. One of my other favorite designs.
the rest of this is all drawn from my head...

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Wow

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I don't have any 'artistic' talent - very nice ! :yo:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sweet! That must have taken a while to do. Are you attending Academy of Arts by chance in SF since you are in Oakland right? I was out at UCSF earlier this week for a presentation and saw a Red/Silver F4 in the parking lot in front of the Academy on my way back to the office.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dr. Duc, I actually went to that school many years ago. finished just before they really hiked up tuition!
I took my F4 to the SF dainese store last sunday to watch motogp live, but you must have seen another bike at the school.
I WISH I had this back back in those days, might have actually gotten some more dates!

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sweet! Will its never too late as you have an F4 now. Unless you are married which is a blessing from my point of view and also what us married folks will tell you - there is no limit to what you can do.

I like the D store and great people. I just recently posted a pic of my son on that F4 at the store.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sweet! Will its never too late as you have an F4 now. Unless you are married which is a blessing from my point of view and also what us married folks will tell you - there is no limit to what you can do.

I like the D store and great people. I just recently posted a pic of my son on that F4 at the store.
A guy I grew up with Mark works there. great people.

PS. the pictures are amazing. you ought to a a stylized photo of Ago on his MV. could probably sell prints to folks here on the forum. you've totally got the talent, and I'd buy one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts