5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has started :flash:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well nooo... FP1 so far.
But hey, this weekend!! Are we not exited??

·
Administrator
18,812 Posts
Maverick looks to be the odds on favorite after FP3..... And where did Ianone pull that lap out of?? Talk about a leap up the time sheet!
FP4 and the Q1-2 starting soon.
Rossi and Jorge have some work to do!

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well... No qualifying.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
So Maverick starts on pole with Crazy Joe right behind him? This should be a good race, I wonder if reality is really setting in for old whore gay, who can't seem to really get a grasp on riding the big D. Who'd of thought? :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
The race turned out mostly as expected. Maverick wins. Rossi finds something extra on race day to manage a podium. This is one of Ducati's best track and Dovi put up a good fight like has the last few years.

Jorge shows why he is the most limited rider in MotoGP as he fails to make the top 10 in one of the few races the Ducati can win and why I predicted he will not even make one podium the entire year.

Crashlow out does himself with not one but 2 crashes in one race.

I was pleased to see Ianone doing well for the most part until he crashed, he will be a fun wild card in the races this year.

Marc shows his new found discipline by accepting his spot that race instead of crashing going for a result beyond what his bike could do.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This was a very nice and exiting race.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
If you're on Facey, check out the Dear George page. It's hilarious.

Here's a snippet.

Dear George,
I really should send you the Email I just got from Matthias in Germany.
But you don't know any German swear-words, so it would be pointless. And I cannot risk being hit by all the broken shisha pipes and busted chairs I see being hurled out of the smashed window of your motorhome.
Eleventh, George? Seriously? Eleventh? It wasn't raining.
I know you said it was. Franco and Loris even drove out and looked in case it was actually raining on the corners where you said it was, but they couldn't see any rain.
And no, I do not think finishing in 11th after starting in 12th is a "great improvement" and that you need a trophy for "Bravest, Best and Fairest". And no, we're not making up a sash for you to wear that says "Here is the Butter, putas!"
Jonas Fucking Folger beat you. Alex Rins beat you. Sure, it was their first ever race on a MotoGP bike, so it's maybe like you say "Beginner's Luck".
But Scott Redding and Jack Miller also beat you. And you don't even know who they are, even though you've been racing them for a while.
Jesus fucken Christ, George. Even Asparagus A managed to haul his shitty Aprilia into sixth, which you would not have seen because you were in 11th.
I'm thinking you'll be racing with those boys a lot this year. Which is why Matthias is so upset. He could have bought all of them, and Zarco, and given them all Ducatis and harems full of prostitutes for what he's paying you to come 11th.
Now keep the noise down. We have to go and have a few wines with Dovi. He came second. He is so happy and really quite pretty in his bridesmaid's dress. He even led the race for a while.
But that "Spanish traitor-puta" as you call him, won.
No, you don't want to know who came third. Trust me.
We're going to Argentina next, George. Yes, it does suck to be you at the moment.
Always hopeful,
Gigi.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Poor old whore gay his eye liner must have run.
If you're on Facey, check out the Dear George page. It's hilarious.

Here's a snippet.

Dear George,
I really should send you the Email I just got from Matthias in Germany.
But you don't know any German swear-words, so it would be pointless. And I cannot risk being hit by all the broken shisha pipes and busted chairs I see being hurled out of the smashed window of your motorhome.
Eleventh, George? Seriously? Eleventh? It wasn't raining.
I know you said it was. Franco and Loris even drove out and looked in case it was actually raining on the corners where you said it was, but they couldn't see any rain.
And no, I do not think finishing in 11th after starting in 12th is a "great improvement" and that you need a trophy for "Bravest, Best and Fairest". And no, we're not making up a sash for you to wear that says "Here is the Butter, putas!"
Jonas Fucking Folger beat you. Alex Rins beat you. Sure, it was their first ever race on a MotoGP bike, so it's maybe like you say "Beginner's Luck".
But Scott Redding and Jack Miller also beat you. And you don't even know who they are, even though you've been racing them for a while.
Jesus fucken Christ, George. Even Asparagus A managed to haul his shitty Aprilia into sixth, which you would not have seen because you were in 11th.
I'm thinking you'll be racing with those boys a lot this year. Which is why Matthias is so upset. He could have bought all of them, and Zarco, and given them all Ducatis and harems full of prostitutes for what he's paying you to come 11th.
Now keep the noise down. We have to go and have a few wines with Dovi. He came second. He is so happy and really quite pretty in his bridesmaid's dress. He even led the race for a while.
But that "Spanish traitor-puta" as you call him, won.
No, you don't want to know who came third. Trust me.
We're going to Argentina next, George. Yes, it does suck to be you at the moment.
Always hopeful,
Gigi.
:laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

and I don't even feel bad because he is such a turd..

·
Administrator
18,812 Posts
It was a pretty good show, although I wish I hadn't wasted so much time waiting for the qualifying on Saturday. Crazy weather in the desert....global warming?

The Moto3 race was extremely entertaining. I was really pulling for McPhee. Good show all around.
And cheers to Morbidelli. Well done.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts