MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
19,852 Posts
And Vinales finally finding a way to make the Yamaha work.!! Rins looks to be a player too. And JL99 actually quicker than Dovi ?? Can he keep it up?

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Nice... MotoGP and bowling at the same time!

Reactions: nigelrb

·
Registered
205 Posts
If Marquez is in the race and doesn’t get penalised,he’ll win from wherever on the grid

Crutchlow and Lowes make a fine pair

If Dani spends much more time in the air he’ll sprout wings.

Another underwhelming performance from George

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Lorenzos alarm clock looks like it rang. Boxing term of boxers skills deteriate . Both loose skills in a certain manor. Timing,accuracy,reflexes and speed, In that order . And once the deteriation starts it haapens practically over night. That's how I knew Rossi wasn't washed up after Ducati ride . His lap times where still incredibly consistant. Lorenzo was counting on the Ducatis speed. His lines changed practically every lap. Ducati is considered to be the best MotoGP bike on the grid. Lorenzo doesn't look to be an alien anymore. Ducati needs an Alien. Marquez would love the Ducati He likes hi RPM peaky screamer engines. Ducati race engineers like the same.

·
Administrator
19,852 Posts
Poor Dani....... But lets give Iannone credit for holding off Petrucci in the end and getting a third podium for Suzuki this year !!

How about the crash fest in Moto3 ??? Calamity Canet .... his new name.

Some good racing in both the lower classes.

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Poor Dovi, saddled with teammates that take him out. That was 100 % Lorenzo's fault that all three wrecked... he pin-balled off of Dani and into Dovi.

What an arse.

Dovi's reaction after says it all as he watched the whole thing unfold from the left..

Maybe George is trying to copy MM's unique bumper cars racing style...

The rear cam on George's bike showing his handy work.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Nice race(for those who understand). Technical. And with a bit of drama. A shame for the three. Purely racing incident.
Lorenzo had a pace. Soft front and ultra smooth.
Great victory for Marquez.
The pass of MM on Dani at turn 11...unbelievable skill. The slide on gravel for some drama.
Another performance from Zarco. He saved a front that couldn't be saved. Off to KTM...
Nice for Iannone, he had a harsh time.

Where is Vale? Three top riders down and still couldn't see the podium. In front of Vinales though.

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Disagree about the racing incident. JL tends to run a corner wide and believes that he can just dive right back to the apex like no one else is on the track with him.. Look at how he almost did Jack Miller in turn 1 with 5 to go at COTA, almost the exact same move, then shook his head like Miller had done something wrong. The turd probably thinks Dani is at fault for this last shit show :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Really think that Rossi has had his day and it's time to hang up the leathers, in the programme I watched here in the UK he was asked if the bike was right and he just said 'no, the electronics are wrong and suspension is still giving him issues each race'. He basiclly is saying that Yamaha are way behind Ducati and Honda with regards to the new changes and are now trying to still get things sorted. PS Whore Gay wanted to be nice and fresh for Marc when he came in for his shower so he could wash his back for him.

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Found this on FB for you Andrew.

Race direction find cause of 3 bike crash in Jerez.

After a thorough investigation it has come to light that Pedrosa inadvertently rode Marc Marquez’ bike - which had the wrong number decals stuck on it.

Dani said “I couldn’t control it, it just kept aiming for other riders, all race long. I did my best but in the end the bike got its way, its fucking mental.”

Japanese HRC sticker putter onner Fo Kitup commented “I am so sorry for make Jorge and Dovi fall off. I put on 26 instead of 93 and tiny Spanish child make a big a crash into fast as fuck red bikes.”

Marquez, who was riding the unfamiliar bike of his team mate, uncharacteristically didn’t make contact with any other riders during the race. He is thought to be extremely upset.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Inevitably Lorenzo will fall back on blaming The Ducati. You will have the Japanese riders that will agree being they are poed the European brands have surpassed the Japanese during the economic slow down . (Some are getting as bad as die hard Harley riders.) I have Both European and Japanese Superbikes I just call it as I see it. Anyhow I'm MotoGP the Hondas have gotten a bit better getting power to the ground . Ducati is trying to smooth out power and Yamaha has made a step backwards . At least the R1 isn't blowing engines anymore (took 3 years to fix ) Yamaha great engineering company and most innovative over the past 20 years . They just rushed the R1 into production . BUT.... Did I read on this thread ZARCO IS GOING TO KTM NEXT YEAR ? HAS TO BE A JOKE . Cant believe a major factory hasn't signed up ZARCO . DUCATI give Lorenzo his walking papers and sign ZARCO!!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Everyones improved riding a ducati EXCEPT Lorenzo. I thought when Ducati signed Lorenzo he had the title in his pocket. Dovi was never Lorenzos equal in speed or consistency now Dovi is riding better/faster and more consistant than Lorenzo. KTM can have Lorenzo.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Disagree about the racing incident. JL tends to run a corner wide and believes that he can just dive right back to the apex like no one else is on the track with him.. Look at how he almost did Jack Miller in turn 1 with 5 to go at COTA, almost the exact same move, then shook his head like Miller had done something wrong. The turd probably thinks Dani is at fault for this last shit show :rolleyes:
You've got a point. About his corner lines/style and mentality. Generally.
But in this case, between the dynamics of the three riders I think the incident falls squarely as a racing incident.
It is after all a "valid" strategy to take wider lines and then dive. It is a style, like many.
Theoretically both riders, the one with wider line/diving and the one who goes for the opening, are responsible in assessing the feasibility of the move. Throw in Dovi and what transpired in the specific spatial frame...and you have a racing incident.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts