MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hope this comes true. What a great venue, and awesome beer, the campsite in Stavelot Is close by and we'll equipped. I will definitely be there for the opening races.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Please let it be true. Spa is far and away my favourite race circuit and have spent many weekends camping in the forest over the years.

I will be there for the 24 hour motorcycling again and Moto GP if it comes back

·
King of Bling
9,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used to attend the Bikers Classic every year from day one of the inaugural event. That is when I was introduced to the wonder they call "Spa".

Another circuit I wished Moto GP and WSBK would return to is Monza.. That has to be my favourite circuit.

But until the tyre manufacturers say they can produce a tyre that can withstand the conditions subjected at Monza, it's remains a pipe dream.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Another circuit I wished Moto GP and WSBK would return to is Monza.. That has to be my favourite circuit.

Yeah - I like Monza as well. the last time I was there was for WSBK in 2009 when Ben Spies ran out of petrol right in front of me and Cal Crutchlow won (I think ... he definitely finished on the podium) the super sport race

1 - 9 of 9 Posts