MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Old Wing Nut
22,170 Posts
Ill be there working in the manufacturer display area.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,170 Posts
Post some photos of that Suzuki MotoGP bike Carlos!!!....and great to see you.!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
I was walking by as that Desmo was rolling in. I had to follow for a few minutes just to hear it! Sadly, not too many people seemed to know what a rare machine was passing them by.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,170 Posts
And so you did...great to meet you. Big Will is appropriate he had to bend his knees to get in this selfy I took!!! :jsm:

Big Will owns the white F4 I spotted around Austin a couple of times and is here with friends, one of whom is the owner of the Brutale I saw. His new Bodis exhaust sounds GoooooD!! :smoking:

The only 2 MVs I saw on the road here.....yep, still a pretty unique and rare bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Ed. Glad to make your acquaintance. Maybe I'll see you in Indy this year if :thewife: doesn't detest too much.

It was a great race weekend. Especially being able to see the Moto2 and Moto3 classes live in action for the first time. I hate to admit it, but COTA kicks Laguna Seca in the teeth :stickpoke as far as a venue for MotoGP. And the city of Austin seemingly rolled out the red carpet for us race fans.

Maybe next year we can get a few MV's out to this event and together on 6th Street for an epic meet-up, ride :f4:, and photo-op. That would be really cool :yo:!

And so you did...great to meet you. Big Will is appropriate he had to bend his knees to get in this selfy I took!!! :jsm:

Big Will owns the white F4 I spotted around Austin a couple of times and is here with friends, one of whom is the owner of the Brutale I saw. His new Bodis exhaust sounds GoooooD!! :smoking:

The only 2 MVs I saw on the road here.....yep, still a pretty unique and rare bike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts