1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST CHECK THIS OUT. OK OK....
MAYBE THIS BABY IS NOT SO HOT LOOKING
BUT JUST LOOK AT WHATS GOING ON INSIDE
THIS BABY IS SO FULLY LOADED WITH NEW PATENTED TECHNOLOGIES, SO MUCH AS TO PUT A MODERN DAY MOTO GP MACHINE TO SHAME
AND MIND IT ITS GOING TO COMPETE IN THE 2007 SEASON
ITS ALREADY GOT REDBULL AS ITS SPONSORS
ITS STREET VERSION WOULD BE OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED BY THE END OF 2007 AND IS SET TO COST ANYWHERE BETWEEN $55,000 TO $65,000

NOW ABOUT THE UNIQUE ENGINE

Rather than transversely mounting the engine, as with other in-line fours, the C1's 988cc Twin-Crank, Quad-Cam V-15, narrow-angle V4 dry-sump engine is located along the axis of the wheelbase. Simply by turning the engine 90-degrees, They removed the gyroscopic forces inherent to a traditional transverse in-line four, which actually work to inhibit the motorcycle from rolling over to turn in to a bend. It makes for much more neutral handling, and resists pitching, like wheelies and stoppies, which eqauls to, unbelieveable handling capacites never before imagined

THERE IS MORE

C1 Revolutionary Technologies

Counter-Revolution Engine

6X Coaxial Monoshock Front Suspension

6X Flex fork

6X Trail Adjustment

Slipper Clutch (Twin Clutch Design)

Monocoque Carbon Fiber Frame

Twin spring single dampened regressive rear suspension

Concentric counter sprocket / swing-arm pivo t

COUNTER-REVOLUTION ENGINE

The MotoCzysz power plant is true MotoGP breakthrough technology. This revolutionary engine nearly eliminates gyroscopic and torque forces, both of which have significant adverse effects on the way a motorcycle handles. The engine also has nearly perfect balance in both the primary and secondary forces, and achieves this without the use of a counterbalance shaft. So ingenious is the packaging, that the engine is a mere 6.5" wide, the same width as the rear tire.

SLIPPER CLUTCH (TWIN CLUTCH DESIGN)
The patent pending dual clutch system is another MotoCzysz industry first. With two clutches working in harmony, MotoCzysz was able to appropriately locate the slipper clutch after the transmission. This clockwork piece of machinery can perfectly execute it's job which is to simplify and smooth out multiple downshifts while hard braking in an ever-shorter distance. This is another example of MotoCzysz pursuing its mission statement: To build the next generation motorcycle- that is easier to ride fast.

THIS IS THE LATEST PIC OF BIKE IN REDBULL COLORS

AND DONT BE DISSAPOINTED THE ABOVE PICS AS THESE ARE JUST TRACK VERSIONS, I BET THE ROAD VERSIONS WOULD BE HOTTER.

Here is a photo of the new MotoCzysz as it was first shown Friday evening at Laguna Seca. Tech specs for this bike are under 350 pounds and over 220 horsepower which should make for some impressive performance figures. You can see complete specs on the MotoCzysz website.

I don’t have any more info yet though more photos will be coming soon.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Well we'll have to "czysz-ee" how it does in 2007! Saw a special on it on Speed Channel a few weeks ago...theyre not too well funded as I recall...nice lookin bike though!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Here is a pic of Micheal Czysz at our local track doing his thing. On an MV no doubt. Check out the front forks.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I like the bike personally and saw it at Javitz Center a couple of years ago. I hope he gets this project off the ground as he's invested much time and money in its development. Wouldn't it be great having an American bike compete in GP?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts