MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this beauty from a forum member. So far I think it works close to Arrow full racing system, with carbon thunder pipes. Still the Arrows are better on performance, and are the coolest.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,699 Posts
I got this beauty from a forum member. So far I think it works close to Arrow full racing system, with carbon thunder pipes. Still the Arrows are better on performance, and are the coolest.
Looks great. You can just give them to me. I will settle for the lower performance:guitarist

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Im sure you are not talking about two large ugly canisters,right ??? If you want to get rid of them ugly motocorse pipes let me know !!!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im sure you are not talking about two large ugly canisters,right ??? If you want to get rid of them ugly motocorse pipes let me know !!!
To be honest with you, the trade of performance, is so noticeable , and the Arrow thunder cans are ALL in carbon (including the tips), that look great on the bike. A lot better than the silmoto (ferracci) 4 can carbon, that look cheap, and do nothing performancewise.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Well , opinions are like ass....es , everybody has one !!!

But don't worry dude , its your bike,so as long as you like it , as for me , I would never put two canisters on MV !!! Motocorse is definitelly the best looking exhaust .

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well , opinions are like ass....es , everybody has one !!!

But don't worry dude , its your bike,so as long as you like it , as for me , I would never put two canisters on MV !!! Motocorse is definitelly the best looking exhaust .
I'm not worried,, we are just talking here Nico. And I agree the best look is Motocorse. But we have to accept the fact that there is nothing better than Arrows for performance,and that, I proved it to myself.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you guys for the compliments, It is a great bike indeed. Dave those forks of yours are amazing. I got a pic of those right in the middle of my brain..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts