MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered it from DesignCorse. Once it was in stock, it got to me in Austin Texas in two days. Built VERY well, but...no plate mount for US plates. I had to modify the big plate adapter. When I asked about it ahead of time, I was told it would include the right one. Not a big enough deal to return it, even though they did offer to pay return shipping. That's rare these days, and they get two thumb's way up for that.

Any way, here are some pics. The difference is amazing, that OEM plate mount is HUGE.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Nice. I got mine last week too but haven't had a chance to install it. What did you have to do to accommodate the US plate? Was the OEM wiring long enough to work? Any other issues?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OEM wiring was fine. I just chopped up the big plate adapter. No other issues.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
So when you say you chopped up the big plate adapter, are you referring to chopping up the OEM plate holder, or one that came with the Moto Corse kit?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So when you say you chopped up the big plate adapter, are you referring to chopping up the OEM plate holder, or one that came with the Moto Corse kit?
The one that came with the kit. I cut it in half, then drilled holes for the top two bolts.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have bought Rizoma, but none for the Rivale under the tail, just a replacement for the stock position.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts