MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got a set of these of course cause they are beautiful :mouthwate but also cause i thought there would be a performance enhancer :naughty: for the bike. so after comparing with the stock units......yeah its the same difference. they pretty much about 95%(estimated, lol) identical to the stock units from an 05 1000s. so like just about everything thats motocorse its just a looks thing. but again Nice looks :mouthwate. now for other bikes that have a diff size air funnel/stacks (whatever the technical word is) there MAY be a an addition or lose of BHP. this is just an FYI. and my opinion :)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Those stacks would perform alot better if they had a rounded lip instead of an edge. Edge causes turbulence. Google "velocity of sound" to see some proper stacks.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Those stacks would perform alot better if they had a rounded lip instead of an edge. Edge causes turbulence. Google "velocity of sound" to see some proper stacks.

more like this?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok so the motorcorse lip is slightly bigger than the stock unit, i just put them again the airbox and it seem that the lip of the stack goes flush with the airbox so the rounded edge may not be an issue for turbulance. hopefully lol, ......

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh im super excited to see Dons results, is like waiting for the next episode in a TV show! Cant wait!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts