MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Are there any posts of a dyno done on an F4 1000S with the full Titanium Moto Corse exhaust?

What are the claimed performance advantages?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
style_one said:
it will perform dynamic losses...in weight AND your wallet! :jsm: ;)
lol. yeah, $4,500 is a big pill to swallow but just five years ago I never even thought in a million years that I would own an MV. lol After coming this far, I can't stop now. hahahahahahha

·
Registered
284 Posts
a full system should be in the ball park of 3860-4000 bucks shipped in the new Type C design(slash-tip). Though Im not sure of the numbers I know they are allot less in weight, look damn good, sound good. They perform very well, if I had a dyno out here I would run it so you guys would know what kind of numbers are capable. Perhaps you can ask a few forum members that own the MC pipes in the USA.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
When exhaust will come and you will receive from courier you will laugh its that light rest will do the first start-up sound leave the Dyno alone.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
FSL said:
When exhaust will come and you will receive from courier you will laugh its that light rest will do the first start-up sound leave the Dyno alone.

????? Could you please explain that statement?

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I want one so bad for my Senna. But I am in a dilemma. Since I am in Atlanta for a good bit of time and will only occasionally go to California to visit my family and since that is where my Senna is should I order the pipes or just get a second bike out here in Atlanta? Either an R6 or a Triumph Daytona 675 should do...

·
Registered
284 Posts
suryad said:
I want one so bad for my Senna. But I am in a dilemma. Since I am in Atlanta for a good bit of time and will only occasionally go to California to visit my family and since that is where my Senna is should I order the pipes or just get a second bike out here in Atlanta? Either an R6 or a Triumph Daytona 675 should do...
both if you have funds

1 - 14 of 14 Posts