MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm very interested seeing as they are from Canada. Won't get any of those surprise import fees that I hate so much, and shipping is a flat $10 no matter the size. Anyone tried them out yet???

·
Registered
79 Posts
i tried but after paying for items they had to refund me. the items were out of stock. tried to order carbon heel guards and something else.
their service person was really friendly, good email communication and quick refund. no issues there.
unfortunately i cannot speak about their products (yet).
but given the good service experience, i will try them out again

·
Registered
27 Posts
carbon

Hi,

I have had email contact, so far very good and friendly service and quick return mails.

I also ordered the heel plates. I got a mail that they are not in stock, so i have to wait a few weeks. When the plates will be delivered i will post an email about the delivery and quality.

Grtz, Bert

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered a matte exhaust guard for my F3 from them in December (12/17). Even though the website said it was in stock it was not. The person doing the emailing was friendly though. It arrived on 2/3. Seems to be good quality and had the foil tape already on it. I'll probably order from them again, but will contact via email before ordering to make sure the item is actually in stock.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I ordered a matte exhaust guard for my F3 from them in December (12/17). Even though the website said it was in stock it was not. The person doing the emailing was friendly though. It arrived on 2/3. Seems to be good quality and had the foil tape already on it. I'll probably order from them again, but will contact via email before ordering to make sure the item is actually in stock.
Pics?

·
Registered
27 Posts
carbon parts

Hi,

After a couple of weeks it arrived, the carbon heel plates.
I ordered it in febr. and like Martin(motocompsites) said it will take a few weeks. So i got it just like he said.
It was well packed and ofcourse once out of the box i couldn't wait to fit it on the bike. It looks perfectly, just like the other original parts.
Very good quality, the good stuff.
Need some more ......

Keep the rubber on the asphalt, Bert

1 - 8 of 8 Posts