·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Sorry Kostas, the street exhaust looks bloody awful IMO, even worse than the Zard. Not sure about triangular slots in the fairing either and the front guard!!....well I guess you realise by now I won't be buying any of that stuff for my MV. Sorry (again)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Yes, the CF screen looks good, but being CF I'm assuming you cannot see through it so it rather defeats the object of the exercise doesn't it?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Not sure if that is the same however their CF parts are incredible quality wise. I purchased several parts for my old R1 including the screen with CF trim. Great customer service and fast shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I don't know if that is what's used on the Veltro may be some of the other guys on the site can enlighten us further. 24,000 yen for a screen is £110 here so I won't be getting one of those either whether it's off a Veltro or not.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a few MR goodies on the Busa, and quality is top notch. I have the Smoke CFRP windscreen, blue inserts for the mirrors and both are great. Sorta spendy, and shipping can take awhile, but as far as being able to see through the smoke windscreen - Yes you can see through it just fine.

Please Pardon the BUsa pics, I know this is a MV site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts