MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone questioned MV about some mysteries with our bikes, or do you get the IDK what your talking about look? Just curious if I should open my mouth this weekend when I go to the NYC show? OPINIONS :argue:

·
Registered
762 Posts
If you are talking about ownership quirks or any specific problem with the bike after it has been purchased, taking it up with the presentation staff at a Motorbike show is probably not the right venue...

·
Registered
243 Posts
On this post Christmas day, by all means make a list

CHB said:
Has anyone questioned MV about some mysteries with our bikes, or do you get the IDK what your talking about look? Just curious if I should open my mouth this weekend when I go to the NYC show? OPINIONS :argue:
And tell them how they've been naughty and nice. :blah:

Start with a lack of replacement parts in the pipeline from Italy to the USA, and go from there. :yo:

I'm sure you can compile a rather large list of complaints just reading on this forum. :highclap:

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm sure Matthew Stutzman will be there - and he will be happy to listen to all of your questions and comments about : overheating, stalling, electrical gremlins, fuel pump leaks, parts supply AND what a great bike MV makes, and how completely f'ing beautiful it is, and how you love it sooo much! Although not perfect I love my F4 Brute!

·
Registered
233 Posts
i've never, ever, even once, gotten anything other than the standard "wow that's strange... never heard of that before" from any employee associated with MV or MV dealer.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
i gave them the business and they ran to fix everything :flickoff:

naw...all i could say is that my bike has not given me one problem whatsoever and when its time i will be buying another MV :yo:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Matty didn't see you there did see spanky walking around.MV booth was prety sad nothing new no clothing no new bikes only a poster of the CC what is up with that?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Matt S. told me they were laying low at the show because they did not yet have the new bikes in to display. They are saving it for next years show with more "surprises".

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LAME,LAME,LAME is all I can say about the NYC show! MV booth where I must have walked past it 5 times. LOL! They at least had a CC on display to google over.I was there on Fri. night when no one was there that night. So what was Suzukis big supprise that they wouldn't show us on Fri.?

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey you guys should of come up and introduced yourselves to me...i was dazed after working the ducati both all weekend, and would have loved some MV comraderie...

I was in milan with Ducati at the eicma in November and saw alot of the MV line at their booth. beautiful bikes, cant wait to see what the next year will bring!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
spankee said:
hey you guys should of come up and introduced yourselves to me...i was dazed after working the ducati both all weekend, and would have loved some MV comraderie...

I was in milan with Ducati at the eicma in November and saw alot of the MV line at their booth. beautiful bikes, cant wait to see what the next year will bring!!
Where you the guy talking to Zack from Trebour on Fri. eve. asking him about stocking a CC in the shop?

·
Registered
77 Posts

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts