MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Casey Stoner WOW 2nd time out...Pole posn for Quatar Moto gp... Toni Elais.... good as well

Bring it on .... love it, still buzzing from Philip Island in Oct last year!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Old Valentino seems to be the Schumacher of Moto GP, another win today for the doctor. He is some rider. :smoking: :king:

·
Registered
438 Posts
i guess all that repressed anger from crashing out at Jerez.....he made up for it though. it looks like capirossi and hayden are strong this year!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Rossi doing his thing. Turning around to look back at his rear after getting passed shows the comfort level he has. Wonder what he was thinking... "eh, time to take a peak at the rear now that i have a breather...then i will toy with hayden on next turn"?

Stoner is quite the rider! Although he slowed up towards the end, he showed that he is at the fast pack! Amazing, definately the up and coming..

Go Hayden! I'm glad to see he's been consistant and very fast this year.

·
Registered
438 Posts
i'd have to admit that i underestimated casey stoner, but he has really proven himself. tony elias as well.

im glad too that hayden is doing very well. rossi will probably take this title again this year, then he's off to race ferraris.

·
Registered
735 Posts
kinda poor coverage imo in the US at least. They didn't show qualifying positions and how they were lining up. Bouncy camera. Cutting to look at the pit crews while passes were being made. No post race interview coverage. :cussing:

·
Registered
571 Posts
I couldn't agree more... I'm constantly emailing SpeedTV about their poor coverage of MotoGP!!!

In Italy(and most of Europe for that matter), over 50% of the country was tuned into the Italian GP at Mugello last year!!!

SpeedTV needs to cover practice and qualifying... the way they did for Laguna. Maybe the average American would be more interested if SpeedTV shed a little light on what an average weekend is like for the MotoGP circuit, not to mention the dollars spent, required, etc...

Contact SpeedTV and complain about lack of MotoGP coverage!!!! I do.... but I need some help.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Vlad Drac said:
Contact SpeedTV and complain about lack of MotoGP coverage!!!! I do.... but I need some help.
There's a petition going around for that...I'm sure you can find it on the web. I have signed it twice so far.

The problem is Nascar trucks had twice the viewers & rating on the weekend of MotoGP in Legona Seca than the MotoGP. Motorcycles are just not getting the ratings. With those kinds of rating, it'll be a hard battle (Or in Rossi's words: An incrrredibole arrrd battle!).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts