·
Registered
5,572 Posts
The show ain't over yet!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Struggling to see anyone beating Boregay on his current form. Still, that's why we watch. Not a fan of le mans - prefer magny cours.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Struggling to see anyone beating Boregay on his current form. Still, that's why we watch. Not a fan of le mans - prefer magny cours.
Yah, he is looking to win by 6+ seconds, but of course he could always just randomly loose the front for no reason because it is michelins.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Ah come on. We don't know anything yet.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Max is correct , the whole field seemed to be struggling in set up. Many crashes and A.Espargro was riding the WHEELS off the New Suzuki GSXS 1000? trying to make up for lack of top end .
Lorenzo and Marquez seem to hold pole position as important as set up , where as Rossi Is more concerned with set up than Pole position .
SO we will have to wait until tomorows race to see how it all pans out.

PS the way the Honda RCV-215 is looking I bet Marquez wishes HE signed for Ducati lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
Synchronized crashing!
I would expect nothing less from Michelin tires. A season of record crashes.

Nothing unexpected, Lorenzo wins by +6 as expected, and around what? 9 riders are victims of the michelin front tire.

Lorenzo gets booed on the podium.

The celebration on the podium was much better, champaign flying all over everyone unlike when Marc is there and all the riders just ignore each other.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
The tires are for all riders the same.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The way Dovi and MM crashed I think Rossi's bike has a little button on the dash that squirts some invisible slippery stuff out the back. :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts