1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
logos1111 said:
hopefully next yr they wont let rossi pass under caution flags any more . http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/motogp_riders.htm?menu=riders
Get over it. No conspiracy theory here, just a loophole in the rules. If the corner marshall doesn't see and report an infraction, penalty cannot be retroactively applied after the finish.

Also, that's the 2006 picture - Rossi was the reigning champion at the time, why wouldn't he claim center stage?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
look closer the camera angle is more important center pic is between rossi an edwards the whole pic is shifted to center rossi the second row guys are out of focus on the ends . an ur missing the ponit . the rules are there with a human in a corner to enforce them . the human in the corner chooses not to punish rossi . hrc had legall action in the works if nicky lost the championship so its fo real no conspiracy , the rule is being rewrighten an is not the first time rossi did this . the point is the poeple that work in moto gp have so much love for him its unfair to race against him . this is not news though . i have alot of respect for rossi but u cant have it this way it takes away form how great he really is . an moto gp is protecting his mojo . which shouldnt be

·
Registered
246 Posts
This photo must be from last year! Sete Gibernau is not driving anymore, instead Casey Stoner drivers for Ducati next year!!!!! Anyway there are many driver wrong....

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Koop said:
Get over it. No conspiracy theory here, just a loophole in the rules. If the corner marshall doesn't see and report an infraction, penalty cannot be retroactively applied after the finish.
Seems to me that's a good defense for "selective vision".

If a rule was broken, I have a hard time with claiming to be unable to enforce it. (I know, rules, the law, everything is imperfect).

I do understand that it was a difficult situation. If it was only that one time, I could probably look past it. But it's not the first time Rossi has done this. And I don't have a whole lot of respect for the series after breaking the rules for qualifying too. They should have gridded by points. Every other racing organization I know of does that when qualifying isn't possible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts