MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
style_one said:
DAMMM!!! :JSM: real nice!
??? you mean. chizels :stickpoke :laughing:

Great pics...go Vermeulen and how sweet was that footage of Melandri coming around that last corner power sliding one handed with the back wheel smoking :smoking: :koolaid:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Great pictures...

Now can you or anyone who was present at the race explain how Nicky who was in 15th/16th place before bike exchange, and Rossi in top five place (?), after a smooth swap by both riders managed to be ahead of Rossi on the track right after the swap??? I watched and replayed the video but couldn't figure it out as both riders were smooth and fast during the bike exchange...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Rockethouse said:
how sweet was that footage of Melandri coming around that last corner power sliding one handed with the back wheel smoking :smoking: :koolaid:
Anyone got a still shot of this? This will be a classic shot for years to come......well done Marco, take a bow.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Manuel_F4 said:
:stickpoke :smoking:

little more details ;) I really like photography, so I´m interested in good setups.
I use a Canon SLR EOS camera, fitted with an 80 - 400mm lens. Some auto focus facilities make things a bit difficult as 9 focus postions tend to focus on things you don't want, so most shots I take are on manual focus.

If you want any specific information, please let me know and I will do my best to provide it.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts