MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be at the shop fueled up and ready to go at 9AM. We will have some coffee ready, and will have a short riders/safety meeting. Kick stands up and we're out riding by 9:30. The brand new Ducati Monster 1200 S and MV Agusta Rivale will be available for demo, so email James at [email protected] right away if you want either one for the ride.

572 North Tulip Street
Escondido, Ca 92025

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Moto-Forza-shop-ride.html?soid=1107990571965&aid=GtKLP4T_pfk

:f4::f4::f4::f4::f4::f4::f4::f4::f4:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Zero responses!

Really zero responses?
ALL SO-CAL MEMBERS, effective immediately lean forward and choke yourselves on your computer screens!

When I was stationed in Ridgecrest, CA up in Kern county anytime I ventured South to the San Diego area Moto Forza was always one of my first stops to bask in their awesomeness. :mouthwate

If y'all So-Cal bikers (not yet worthy of being called a motorcyclist) keep up your laziness I will do my best to have you banished to Flatistan (Florida) where the only good curves you'll see are on the beach sand! Get out and ride!

·
Registered
379 Posts
I actually went on this ride, but did not respond to this post because I get their email newsletter. Mostly Ducatis, though there was one other Brutale. Maybe a dozen riders??

It was a nice ride up until the last part through Escondido where I swear we hit every single light.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really zero responses?
ALL SO-CAL MEMBERS, effective immediately lean forward and choke yourselves on your computer screens!

When I was stationed in Ridgecrest, CA up in Kern county anytime I ventured South to the San Diego area Moto Forza was always one of my first stops to bask in their awesomeness. :mouthwate

If y'all So-Cal bikers (not yet worthy of being called a motorcyclist) keep up your laziness I will do my best to have you banished to Flatistan (Florida) where the only good curves you'll see are on the beach sand! Get out and ride!

HAHAHA....

Thanks for your support!!! The turn out wasn't too bad, quite a few new faces so that was nice. It would be cool to see a lot more buzz on here about our shop rides.....next time I will try to post sooner.

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts